5 important Tips

The traders who are in particularly newcomers first of all have to acquire proper basic knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way. Demo account can be a great source for acquiring proper fundamental knowledge, but practically we the traders who are particularly beginners don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. As a result by and large newcomers are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge.

The knowledge is really important deal for predicting the real faction of this market with certainly , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge , you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  By the way, now I am comfortable with CIB FX due to their wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments. So, I feel comfort and secure when trading.   

Guest boo_sl3

Tips are very important for a trader is to always put the SL and TP when trading as a safety for our account. We will not know where the market will move so we need to be able to put the SL and TP when trading to minimize the risk well

On 30/1/2017 at 7:52 AM, boo_sl3 said:

Tips are very important for a trader is to always put the SL and TP when trading as a safety for our account. We will not know where the market will move so we need to be able to put the SL and TP when trading to minimize the risk well

installation of SL and TP that we have to do, because the SL and TP will be able untu risks we handle or target well, and could also be in the way of doing a demo account in the preparation beforehand to learn that in carrying out the trading in real account can get with real money

The forex trading tips are mentioned below. Every trader has losing trades because of money management. Many beginning and/or consistently losing traders focus exclusively on having a profitable trading strategy. The stop loss is perhaps the most powerful weapon in your arsenal as a forex trader, there are really only advantages to putting in a stop loss. Be interactive & realistic & choose the right broker to trade like ECNCAPITAL.

Guest Steve Goodwin
On 1/27/2017 at 5:49 PM, tradesprint said:

As per my opinion, practicing demo account can be the biggest asset for anyone who wishes to become successful in forex trading so every trader should focus more on it.

You are absolutely right, practicing demo account is our main job (for newbies)!  Yeah it’s true, a number of new Forex traders are not interested on demo but they are not only one responsible for this problem! Basically, they don’t get proper guideline about, how to use demo perfectly! So, they lose their learning interest, by the way I am very lucky trader as fond best demo environment from trade-24.com ! Their educational features are absolutely outstanding!

the importance of the tips forex trading we have to do is to learn, because it is in a good learning will be more skilled in his knowledge, and and to note also its risks to our control in order to endure in forex can profit obtained

• 1 month later...

If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds, superior execution for trading, usable bonus offer, lowest trading spreads, low transaction cost and much more.  Now I am comfortable with CIB FX due to their wide range of trading facilities with 100% initial bonus that can always use including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

Guest gaban

important in forex trading it primarily is to always to strive in learning to do, would be impossible if the advantage is obtained without any good study. Forex is always risky business, so it is with all it could do in learning to do as the use of a demo account or demo contest in hopes to succeed in forex

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check,  according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is , if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works.  Now I am with CIB FX which is regulated and until the end of time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies including lowest trading spreads.  So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

Guest boo_sl3

The tips are very helpful for a trader is to always put the sl and tp when trading. So our account we'll be safe. Trading by always putting the sl and tp obliged to protect our account of the greater risk

• 4 weeks later...

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why I have chosen TempleFX which always ensures comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when trading practically.  

On 06 March 2017 at 11:14 AM, gaban said:

important in forex trading it primarily is to always to strive in learning to do, would be impossible if the advantage is obtained without any good study. Forex is always risky business, so it is with all it could do in learning to do as the use of a demo account or demo contest in hopes to succeed in forex

This information is very important.

• 5 months later...

My tips when going to start trading is to learn. because learning is very important because it really helps you when trading. if you feel confused while studying, try using a demo account available in every broker.

btw, is there anyone who has ever tried to choose a broker?
if not, try selecting FXB Trading broker. they are one of the famous and reputable brokers in the forex market. in addition they also provide a friendly service and good

This new brokers provide a wide range of trading facility, although trading conditions and offered basically the same with a broker who has long, such as leverage, spread, this type of trading account, etc.

1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

you should also note when at the time will choose a broker for trading, in addition to see what advantages and advantages, do not forget to see also his broker regulation. for the convenience and security of the trader.

To choose a broker it is one that we must first consider, because the best brokers, then we are able to be comfortable and safe in this trading activity on the run. And for now I choose instaforex broker, because instaforex is a trusted brokerage service, so it can make me comfortable and safe also for forex trading activities

In choosing a broker is very important, and indeed the broker also plays an important role in this forex trading business and help traders also in running and generate profits. That's why choosing a qualified broker like FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading sites and platforms because of the security and security of guaranteed quality for their funds.

Archived