investment issue

By and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s think only god trading knowledge can bring success in this volatile trading place, but according to my trading experience I think,  in spite of exact trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having standard investments. So, besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to focus on our investment.  

My trading career, when I looking for a broker first of all I see the broker is regulated or not. Because the real regulated broker make sure the security of funds with certainly at any investments.  That’s why now I am with AAFX Trading which is regulated platform and always guarantee their clines funds with instant execution, easy withdrawal system, low transaction cost and much more. So, I get comfort and secure when trading.

On 27/01/2017 at 1:57 PM, Forhad Reza said:

So, besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to focus on our investment.  

Indeed investment capital is the basic necessity needed to start forex trading, and without it we can't make any return through forex so better to save some money while learning how to earn money from forex and then start.

• 4 months later...

Success in forex trading needs a good combination. You need education, experience, strategy, leverage power, good amount of investment, execution, lows spread and risk management. Many new trader think forex is very easy trading system. Often they face loss and quit this business due to this reason. So we need to combine all of these elements and trade. For good supportive broker I can suggest my broker AAFX. If we can trade with the combination of these tools no one can stop us being successful.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/06/2017 at 1:33 PM, Ross Edwards said:

Often they face loss and quit this business due to this reason.

Success only comes to those who are consistent and stick to their plans, better to learn forex and observe the try try again strategy in order to become successful forex trader in future.

• 1 month later...

Archived