knowledge is important or Broker ?

Forex is a knowledgeable business basically. Without proper trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all. We traders in particularly the newcomers should demo account for acquiring exact trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all practically.  As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge.  

Knowledge is important as much as broker. Without knowledge you cannot choose a good forex broker to trade with. You can practice what you learned with your broker. Also for your help a good broker provides useful services to their clients. Trade24 is among one the best broker in forex market where traders can apply their knowledge & strategies without fear of losing money. Trade24 is so much favorable in every prospect for their clients.

Learning is the foremost way to keep survives in this volatile trading place for a long time.  but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically.  Now there are lots of source to learn FX in a proper way and almost all brokers make sure best trading environment for learning by providing exclusive education facilities with video tutorial videos.

knowledge of the broker is very important to be up in running forex trading. and it is also very important in the broker also in the way of selecting it to be believed, the broker who will determine the success in forex trading business

On 1/24/2017 at 2:06 PM, sabitrocky said:

Knowledge is important as much as broker. Without knowledge you cannot choose a good forex broker to trade with. You can practice what you learned with your broker. Also for your help a good broker provides useful services to their clients. Trade24 is among one the best broker in forex market where traders can apply their knowledge & strategies without fear of losing money. Trade24 is so much favorable in every prospect for their clients.

It’s my own experience that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  As a newcomer, now I am greatly comfortable with CIB FX which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities with security of funds at any investments. So, I get comfort when trading.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Honestly, you can’t compare your trading knowledge with your Forex broker, they are two different sector actually! Even, you can lose your money here although you have good trading knowledge because of manipulating of your trading broker, that means, you can’t avoid broker issue! Whatever, I use one of the

trade-24.com which broker provides me fair market environment, no hidden charge or transaction fee!

• 2 weeks later...

You can trade if have good knowledge about trading but along with knowledge experience also helps to be successful. To be fruitful both information and experience critical. To begin with you require learning then with time you can accumulate involvement. Along with knowledge broker also plays an important role. I trade binary options on lxmarkets.com broker. This broker offers least store for new customers as low as 10$. It additionally gives limited time free reward.

Guest boo_sl3

Trading without knowledge it will not benefit us. Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore, we need a lot of knowledge to the business. We can get the knowledge to join in forex forum

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Trading without knowledge it will not benefit us. Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore, we need a lot of knowledge to the business. We can get the knowledge to join in forex forum

very clear, by not having the maximum trading skills will not be maximum in running forex trading, forex apalgi in business with a very high risk of profit would be very difficult to obtain. For the learning phase which could either try to learn preparation beforehand as in the demo account or also in the contest demo

Archived