What are Binary Options ?

Binary Options are a simple way to trade the price fluctuations in the global markets. A trader decides the movement of a particular asset and places a trade in that particular direction. If the trader analyses that the market will go up he will invest in a CALL option for a set expiry and vice versa. If the trader’s analysis is right and at the expiry the price is above the strike price for a CALL the trader successfully wins the trade. A win will give a return of 70-85% on the investment. A binary option investment can vary from a very short period to a long period of time. The type of binary option investments are : Classic Options, Turbo Options, Touch/No Touch, One Touch. 
You can find all the details here:  Best Options Broker

• 2 weeks later...

Binary Option is another part of trading, but it’s slightly lesser to Forex and higher on risk. I prefer sticking to Forex trading which is for me far better option to go with. I work with FP Markets and they are class above the rest for all measurements with having incredibly tight spread, high leverage, free 200 bucks bonus to start with and there are several helping features whether is their PAMM account or if it’s their fundamental market updates and all such features, it’s awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

A binary option is a financial option in which the payoff is either some fixed monetary amount or nothing at all. While binary options theoretically play a role in asset pricing, they are prone to fraud and banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. For binary options trading broker is very important. Some non regulated broker do not pay if you make huge profit. That's why I use lxmarkets.com for my trading. It is a reputable, licensed and regulated broker.

• 1 month later...

Archived