who is professionla trader ?

If you want to become a professional trader first of all you have to be a tendency for passing a long time in this volatile trading place. Because devoid of long time experience there is nobody who is able to be a real professional trader.  On the other hand you have to be a reliable support from a trading platform because the platform can affects the result of your trading with certainly.  

36 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

but I think everything is back to trading management is good and right. good management and correct it should be accompanied by adequate trading skills. because if we as traders can manage the trading that we have properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

so we can also do with learning in a way that passion to be able to produce a maximum in running a business is forex trading. major in forex trading business should know how where to manage trading well and also manages the financial manajmen

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2017 at 8:16 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

There are lots of professional traders, you just need a little research to find them out. Also if you have proper experience and knowledge and skills, you could become one of them too.

We can become professionals if we get the skills of foreseeing the risk associated with our investments and knowing how to manage these associated risks.

On 2/2/2017 at 2:01 AM, tradesprint said:

We can become professionals if we get the skills of foreseeing the risk associated with our investments and knowing how to manage these associated risks.

Yeah, we can become professionals and it is a long task, so until than it is not at all bad to have some good advice from the professional trader.

Professionals know that they can't foresee what the market will do, this is the reason they don't turn out to be rationally or sincerely joined to a normal pattern. They just utilize their involvement in investigation to decide the market bearing that appears to be most legitimate and prone to happen, and afterward search for value activity setups that are reliable with the market's trends. I do options trading. You can open an account on lxmarkets.com !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Professional trader is not that one who get thousands or millions in one trade, the one who keeps consistency in taking profit and maintain his winning ratio high at the end of the month is called professional trader. Without hard work and discipline it is difficult to be a top professional. I have my flaws too, but I am a professional who doesn’t like to miss or lose. For this my broker AAFX helps me a lot by giving me rebate system.

On 04/03/2017 at 10:33 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Professional traders are merely those who makes more profits then the loss they incur. This way they earn everytime when they do Forex Trading.

I can agree with this statement because losses are incurred as well besides the good trades a few might went bad by professional traders as well..

Archived