some important Forex Advice

Rate this topic

I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this volatile trading place without learning. And practically they fall a great loss when trading. As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here.  So before trading we the traders first of all have to acquire proper market principle by passing a long time.

Actually, if you want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly, should choose the broker that is mainly considered as a regulated broker by the high authorize in this market place. Because real regulated trading broker only guarantee their client’s funds. That’s why now I am with AAFX Trading which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading facilities.   So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

• 1 month later...

The major reason why most traders loose during forex trading is due to lack of good knowledge of the forex market.  The best way to turn this around would be for the trader to learn forex trading, and also acquire  good experience of the forex market through practice. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

Guest gaban
10 hours ago, ForexMartTrader said:

The major reason why most traders loose during forex trading is due to lack of good knowledge of the forex market.  The best way to turn this around would be for the trader to learn forex trading, and also acquire  good experience of the forex market through practice. 

lost in the forex trader do not despair, because the loss of the beginning of success in the business, it is always to try to learn to evaluate the mistakes that have occurred. at the maximum capability suggest when you should not advance in the plunge in real account will be in fear with her risk

The main thing is make sure the broker you choose is trustworthy and suites your trading personality. One of the most common mistakes beginners make that is not creating an action plan. You have to focus on it. If you can control your emotions, then I can say that this is the best thing you can do in forex trading. Emotions are too harmful. Before trading on a real account practice on a demo account. It will give you knowledge about live trading. I would like to suggest trade24 broker to work with best services.

The popular financial market in the world is Forex. You cannot imagine that every day over 1.5 trillion dollar trade done here. Working process of forex is very flexible. Forex market is opened 24 hours of 5 days. You can have access to a seamless exchange of currencies. You can trade foreign currencies on a high leverage basis. Generally currency prices in this market repeat themselves in creating trends. You need not to pay any fees for forex trading. Just choose a regulated trading broker like I did with ECNCAPITAL.

If you are serious about trading in the Forex market, then the trading platform you select to execute Forex trades from will be an extremely important tool you will rely on in your trading process. The trading platform you choose can significantly affect your profitability as a trader, you will want to select one that has all of the features you need or anticipate needing in the future, at an affordable price. Be sure to test any platform thoroughly to make sure that it fulfills your particular trading needs in a reliable way.

TraderVC Review

• 3 years later...

Many traders lose a huge amount of money everyday in this risky market. If you want to become a trader in this market, first of all, you need to have enough knowledge about the market. Without any knowledge you can not survive in this market. Then you need a good and reliable broker to trade in this market. A good broker can be you guideline in this long journey.

I am currently trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they provide minimum spreads and maximum leverage. They also provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also help me to gather all kinds of knowledge about this risky market. 

• 1 month later...

Forex trading is a very profitable business. Anyone can start trading in the forex market and earn a lot of money. Forex is not difficult if you have enough knowledge about forex. If you want to start trading is the forex market then the first and most important that you have to do is getting proper knowledge about forex first. Without proper knowledge, you can’t earn money from the forex market. I always try to gain more knowledge about forex. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are very supportive and helpful.

Most importantly figure out how to control your feelings. There is no place for avarice and dread in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift impulsive notions considers to a high-chance profile where plan is basic and specific orchestrating is a certain fundamental if a trading learner is to survive. I am trading with Eurotrader where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:17 PM, Mrsooduraske said:

In Forex there is no way to become rich quickly, you need to do hard work and if you have good knowledge and skills you will be able to be successful trader and can make good profit. So always learn the basics of Forex and make you able to trade successfully.

Yet many comes in to forex trading with a mindset of get rich right over the night which is actually not the scenario in forex.

Mistake is common in trading. If you know the reason, you can deal with it and prevent the same thing from happening again. So, extract trading reports from trading platform like Metatrader. Metatrader is a widely used trade for platforms that most traders in the world use this platform and are familiar with it. Therefore, it is easy to identify your trading activity from MT4 or MT5 trading platform. Eurotrader provide me both trading platforms.

• 2 years later...