Foex is Risky Business

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Forex is a business that has a very high risk, with a high risk of it to survive then we need to be able to have a good risk management, we can use the SL and Tp when trading to minimize the risk well

Forex has a very high risk that a trader to gain maximum trading results then we need a good understanding and learning about forex risk can be managed. So we'll do in utilizing a demo account or a demo contest on stage to learn forex properly

Guest gaban
1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

everything is back to trading management is good and right. good management and correct it should be accompanied with sufficient trading skills. because if we can manage trading well and have sufficient trading skills, we would be able to generate a large profit.

generate the profits it must understand all of them, with a good trading management, and how the risk of runaway well, and better able to carry out the discipline to apply in trading along instaforex

Forex is indeed a risky business but it is profitable as well. As because it is quite very much profitable there are thousands of traders already involved in this market. I can definitely say that this business is one of the best business anyone can ever do. Every business has risk, without risk there is no business which we can see around us. So, if you really want to be successful you need to take risks. I am an option trader and I always take 2% risk per trade and I am quite profitable now. Really it is worth it. I trade with lxmarkets.com.

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

the risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. however big or small it the risk that we may it depends on how we manage trading we got. therefore important for us to be able to manage existing trading properly.

with the presence of a high level of risk, traders must be able to understand forex like where controlled well, forex business is high risk, so try to always execute trades in preparation in the run as in the demo account or also contest demo for good learning materials

Just now, gaban said:

with the presence of a high level of risk, traders must be able to understand forex like where controlled well, forex business is high risk, so try to always execute trades in preparation in the run as in the demo account or also contest demo for good learning materials

then by that trader should be able to run the trading well, by always running study hard, and to have the patience, discipline is enforced. I was also in the running trades in trade.Berry by trying the process of preparation and readiness before plunging in trading account

Risk is always there but that means nothing, as if we are discipline in our approach and if we work through proper method then we can always perform well and achieve greater results. I always give priority to learning and due to broker like OctaFX, I really find it all super easy to do with the epic setting here from having small spreads to high leverage, smooth trading platform like cTrader and much more, it all helps in reducing the risk.

Forex trading does have a very high risk, it is better to do the best possible learning with sincerity, And we always be trying to take advantage of the social trade.Berry demo account trading platform so it can exchange information with other traders analysis and further facilitate and adds to the learning experience in running trading

Guest gaban
1 hour ago, resmana said:

Forex trading does have a very high risk, it is better to do the best possible learning with sincerity, And we always be trying to take advantage of the social trade.Berry demo account trading platform so it can exchange information with other traders analysis and further facilitate and adds to the learning experience in running trading

risks that would cause the trader to execute trades with the hard to get the profit, with the trader must learn to understand only too well the forex like where the correct way to run properly and good to be able to benefit

21 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

MM and RM in my opinion has an important role in the success of trading a trader if it can be noticed as well. but if a trader is not too concerned with MM and RM in its trading activities, I think it would be difficult to mendapt its profit and minimize risk.

MM and RM that we can master with will make us remain confident with the funds in trading it and also can set the trading system in order to continue to survive in forex business in trade.Berry

Guest gaban
1 hour ago, resmana said:

MM and RM that we can master with will make us remain confident with the funds in trading it and also can set the trading system in order to continue to survive in forex business

Applying MM and RM are good and proper in trading that we do will certainly make us able to maximize the effort to achieve the profit. But of course we need to do intense training and discipline so that we can have a good pattern of MM and RM that can support the continuity of our trading to be optimal.

Guest gaban
1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with that. We besides having enough skill, we also need to be able to have good and correct trading management capability. We must be able to generate maximum profit with a risk that can be minimized.

With we can understand the risks well, then we can be easy to target when entering the forex market and can take into account how many losses we experience, and can make us more easy and quiet in running the trading by analyzing, so the way we can get the benefits can be maximized obtained

Forex is a very risky business because it is very difficult to predict the direction of the future trend here. And everything depends on the future trend here. If you are able to predict the trend then you make the money but if you fail to do so then you only face the losses so it is required that you do it properly.

best online payment services

Yes, forex is a risky business but you have to know about the forex market very well before you start your live trading. Forex is easy also if you have enough knowledge, good attitude and a good broker. You have to get idea about risk management, how to make a trade without loss. I learned so many things with my broker trade-24.com. Now I can trade without any tension and make good amount of money.