Foex is Risky Business

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
On 21/3/2017 at 8:41 AM, uncle gober said:

if we can manage the trading that we have as good as possible, we will also receive a satisfactory result. because the risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. however big or small it the risk that we may be it depends on how we manage trading we got.

clear in that business risk is definitely there, with that as a trader who wants to be well in running his trades could do in learning to do as the demo or contest demo accounts from brokers instaforex in the stages of learning to success in forex trading

Guest gaban
10 hours ago, ForexMartTrader said:

Forex may be risky to some extent, but so are all business. There is no worthwhile business that is completely without risks. In fact, forex can be much less risky compared to many other business when you are a skilled and experienced trader.

By having its business risk in forex trading, a trader should be able to always execute trading well, and to learn at any time on the run. being better able to run the trading better and more profitable it depends on the skills and knowledge possessed by each trader

Guest gaban

forex it is always a high risk, for it is as a trader should be able to run trading, with a study done like in the demo account to learn how to be a good way for the passage of forex, and learn how we can control the risk. The main thing in forex business in causing the failure factors and the risks of uncontrolled

Guest gaban
6 hours ago, uncle gober said:

absolutely right, therefore we must really to be able to develop and improve the management of trading that we have to get more leverage and confidence while running a trading activity.

much exercise is needed in forex trading because with a lot of practice so we can trade it better, for that forex is difficult to instantaneously obtain, because a high risk that the main cause of failure in forex trading business

Guest gaban

in forex business does have its risks are high, so we have to minimize the risks as well as possible, because the circumstances of any risk that will always exist in forex trading and can not be eliminated. Therefore, as a trader, should try to minimize the risks in forex if you really want to generate maximum profit.

Risk free is nothing unless we are playing video games, so we need to be brave enough to take the risk and fight through it. I believe the best way out there to do this is with knowledge, it is not easy to learn but if we have fair level of dedication and determination then we could cross it. I operate with FP Markets, it’s highly rated company with licensed by ASIC while are Australian based broker. On similar note, they have widest section for education covering basic type to advance level while often there is webinars happening, so all these things really slow down the risk levels.

Guest boo_sl3

Forex risk is very high, with the risk then we need to have a good risk management. As use with the sl and tp  when trading so that risk can be minimized with good

It's important to work off your trading strategy on a demo, and then confidently switch to a real deposit. Atleast this way there's gonna be more confidence, since you've tested your strategy and seen that it works. It's also very important to keep to the money management rules, they often save the deposit.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:46 PM, ViproMarket said:

absolutely right, indeed a trader confidence is in need for the results of trading on could get more leverage. therefore, we should really be utnutk improve trading skills that we had a well in order to support our confidence.

and to make us believe in the advantages and the way we work is good, then it must continue to learn and continue to understand properly because basically every management and control, can make us believe what we produce, use was also a bonus and capital free given the broker, as well as its promotion given to be able to facilitate the conduct of trading, such as bonuses and promotions given broker Freshforex 323c4e25f0dd52ac10c6fcd5c7d568ff.png

Forex is really a risky business, but it is profitable business as well. I am really amazed to see how people really make money. Though there are few people who makes good money in Forex. I trade in options forex and I trade with lxmarkets.com. They are the best in class option broker any trader could ever trade with. I am very lucky to trade with them and I suggest every option trader to try this broker for once, then decide.

Guest gaban
On 5/4/2017 at 9:27 AM, uncle gober said:

The forex will remain at risk despite the most experienced traders because it is not a guarantee, so it should continue to use the tools of risk management or the management is good and right in a condition even though we have become a professional trader.

with a very high risk given the need to always try the process on the run as in the study. because the forex we are able to generate a large profit, but all that requires a process. traders should really get through all the processes contained in forex, it is important for traders to continue to improve and develop the abilities and skills of its trading to profit easily obtained

Forex is indeed a risky business if you are not aware or understand the market well. If you cannot understand why the market is moving in a way, you cannot trade for profit in this market. This market is very competitive and I trade options with best guideline to succeed. I trade with lxmarkets.com.

Guest boo_sl3

Forex is a business that has a very high risk, with a high risk of it to survive then we need to be able to have a good risk management, we can use the SL and Tp when trading to minimize the risk well