what broker should i choose ?

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker. We have to choose the broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process , active customer service , superior execution and much more.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Yeah, you are on the right track, but frankly these types of all-in-one Forex brokers are not available here and there! I see, most of the good Forex brokers are restricted and they are allow only institutional Forex traders; whatever I see trade-24.com is different and retail trader friendly, they provide most secure live trading environment for scalping trading! I have been using this transparent broker more than three years but no objection!

It is really hard to base our choice on regular criterions such as execution, withdrawals, spreads customer supports as many brokers are perfect with that. The problem appears when we try to get our hand in company's pocket withdrawing profits on regularly as their true colors are manifested at this time: if its a market maker they will do everything to kick you out from their platform. Thankfully I found true STP broker Hotforex which doesn't profit from my losses so doesn't care much about profits I made as well. There is no conflict of interest with them and that's crucial condition of long-term successful relationship with a broker. 

From all trading elements spreads is most important when choosing a broker. Actually in spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly devoid of lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.   my trading career I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which until the end of time ensures comfortable trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really supportive to lead a healthy trading life by means of any trading techniques.

You should choose that broker which can give you 100% support to make your profits. Now there are so many brokers out there. So, choosing a reliable one from thousands of brokers it’s quite tough. A good broker always has high security for fund, best trading platform, offer full trading services. If you want these services in one broker, then there is only trade24 broker to work with. They are very honest with their services.

If you know about forex and have enough knowledge you can easily earn money from this market. Broker choosing is an important matter in forex. So you should think before choose a broker. TryMarkets is good broker in forex market. This is the high quality broker. Their trading platform is so much high quality platform. They are so much take caring for their clients. So I would like to suggest you to choose this broker.

Archived