what Broker you like actually ?

Rate this topic

• 5 weeks later...

For comfortable trading life with certainly security is a big issue, but by and large brokers focus on bonus offer, trading spreads, high leverage and much more.  Now I feel great comfort when trading with AAFX Trading which is regulated and always ensures security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure.    

I love ECNCAPITAL for their amazing platform of trading. ECNCAPITAL giving HTML based trading platform, this could be a perfect solution if you prefer an uncluttered, easy-to-learn trading interface but still want to use advanced trading features and tools. They are account management system lets you configure and manage your account from a single window and gives you convenient access to these account features. They charge a fixed rate low commission per share or a set percent of trade value.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, you mentioned in your thread all of useful facilities of Forex brokers! Interestingly, I get all of these facilities in my live trading chart of trade-24.com even more! Such as, in my beginning stage of trading, I earned huge money by using free Forex trading signal service of trade24! But now I trade manually! Actually, I opened my 1st live account with 10K trading investment because of their amazing signal performances!

There are so many broker in forex market. But they all are not reliable. Some brokers found to be scams. we have to choose that broker which will ensure that our fund is safe, which have a good education set up to learn for new traders, low transaction costs, bonuses, instant and easy withdrawal, low spread. To get all these services   traders can join trade24. Their trading platform is best in forex market.

Regulated broker is the best choice for trading. Every trader should find a broker which is regulated. You can be cheated by non regulated broker. It often happens. I mainly do binary options trading. And for my trading I have chosen a regulated broker. Lxmarkets.com is a top binary options broker in the market. It is also a regulated broker with speedy payout system. It also has so many different variant of options.

This high number of market participants has led to many myths in the market like to find a better broker. You can find them on online forums, in newspapers, or even when talking to friends at your local favorite hangout. Unfortunately, even though you may find many brokers using similar trading platforms and offering many similar products and services, every broker is different. But with differences my broker MXTrade construct their trading platform to suit any individual traders.

I am very simple person and I look for broker that is properly regulated, as I am not capable of doing anything if I get scammed, so the only thing that can save me at that particular stage is right regulation because that provides safety. I have OctaFX with me, as they are regulated by FCA and with the client protection that they have, it’s really exceptional for me to be part of them and I truly enjoy it for all reasons.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Its great to see a broker living up to their promise and they are quite honest with their services and overall features they are providing. I really appreciate the effort of trade-24.com to fulfill every single service without any errors to the clients. I like their customer support service who are so much dedication to help the client solve the issue well. Overall execution and deposit withdraw are clean, so a good broker with great features.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

To be honest, welcome bonus is my not recommended trading feature, because my trading equity is more than 20K, I just need a neat and clean live trading platform with scalping trading features! By the way, I have already changed more than 9 trading brokers in the last 2 years, and now I am trading with trade24 broker, this is the broker where I get 100% capital security and I see, they are very honest about their promise; so I am very happy on their live trading account service!

First of all we the traders have to make sure the best broker which always dedicated to their clients by providing a wide range of trading facilities. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using Temple FX which is regulated and for all times ensure security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

the broker itself there with its advantages and disadvantages of each. Most novice traders are confused at the time will choose to start trading forex broker. as a suggestion, traders especially novice trader can choose a broker that provides educational programs easier to understand for a beginner trader like in Tickmill.

• 3 weeks later...

In Fx trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping. That’s why I am with TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

It has been trading in Forex for last 8 years, it has been a struggle for me in early phase, but ever since I have joined up with OctaFX broker, I have been growing in real way. It has been 4 years for me under them and I have enjoyed every moment with them. I love the ECN account here which can be operated with just 5 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or delay so that keeps me entirely relaxed with comfort.

According to me , if you want to get maximal result from your trading first of all you have to make sure the lowest trading spreads , because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly, actually there are many important things in Fx trading when choosing a broker, from all spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

the important thing is we can use a demo account first. if used seriously a lot of science or knowledge that we can get from a demo account. besides the benefit itself is trading demo account using virtual money, in other words it can minimize the risks that exist when we practice or strategize using a demo account.

Mine is options broker as I do binary options trading. Along these lines I use lxmarkets.com which is a regulated broker with different options accumulations. The broker has one of the best trading platforms on the web for binary options trading. You can feel safe with them with your money. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has astonishing payout structure with shocking rate. Trust you like it. Here's to you.

I like my broker trade-24.com. I like this broker for so many reason. Their trading platform is very suitable for me and I can trade with my own style, they have higher security for their client funds, good leverage, superior execution, easy and instant withdrawals etc. Their support team is very co-operative and they are very honest with their promises. I would like to suggest this broker for all to trade with.