what Broker you like actually ?

Rate this topic

For me security is the big issue. I will not invest in those trading platform where I will don’t fell secured. But most of the new traders run behind bonus offer. And also without understanding the process clearly they jump for leverage, spreads and so on which can be dangerous for them. I am quite comfortable with ECNCAPITAL.COM because they are providing guarantee of my funds. Moreover this broker is regulated trading broker.

Guest andengireng

I like FreshForex of course. Why? Because FreshForex has the fastest execution. If you don't know how to make an analytic, you can learn in FreshForex web site, it is free. So why you choose another broker if FreshForex is the best broker?

• 3 years later...

The trading platform is a big thing to make the trading life comfortable. Because there are different types of brokers and from broker to broker their platforms are differs. From among broker I select TP Global FX as because they are well- experienced and secured broker in this industry. They allow various types of platform such as – desktop, web- based, mobile base and MT4 trading platform. I am using their MT4 trading platform.

• 1 month later...

When an investor decides to invest in stocks, commodities, futures, options, or any other asset, they require some knowledge and guidance about the market. Without having in-depth information and experience, it is not easy to choose which stocks are profitable and which are not. Many new investors want to invest and increase their returns, but they fear making mistakes and making huge losses.

A stock broker is a financial representative of the market who operates securities. Their primary role is to purchase, sell and execute orders. Market participants depend on them because they have experience in the market dynamics of stocks and other diverse investments.

·         A traditional share broker charges a commission between 0.25 per cent and 0.75 per cent of the traded securities value. Online discount brokers charge fees between INR 10 and INR 20 for each transaction.

·         Traditional brokers provide personalized services to regular market participants with large investment volumes. Discount brokers are ideal for new investors with affordable brokerage fees.

·         Traditional brokers provide brokerage services, portfolio management, financial advisory, depository services, mutual funds services, and retirement planning. Discount brokers offer brokerage services, mutual funds services, and passive portfolio management.

In Forex market facing loss is a common site and very there is no way to fully avoid the loss without using any advance technique in the trading. There are many brokers who are allowing their clients free risk managing techniques and Forex4you is one of the highly regulated Forex brokers who help their clients by providing them free and advanced risk managing tools such as – stop loss, trail stop and take profit.

There are many brokers in the forex market but not all brokers are reliable. If you want to earn maximum profits from the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. After much research, I found a reliable broker Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

• 2 weeks later...

My broker is Eurotrader. Earlier I was not content with broker but now I am grateful to Eurotrader as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably survey of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

There are many brokers in the forex market but not all brokers are reliable. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. You can’t survive in the forex market if you trade with the wrong broker. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable they are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They are really very supportive.

The first thing one needs to look for when picking a broker is, I think, regulation. Does it have a license and where it was issued. If there is none or the license is from an offshore zone in the middle of nowhere, it's best to avoid them. The scams in this industry are far too many to take such a risk, regardless of how good the trading conditions it offers may sound like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mlawson71 said:

The first thing one needs to look for when picking a broker is, I think, regulation. Does it have a license and where it was issued. If there is none or the license is from an offshore zone in the middle of nowhere, it's best to avoid them. The scams in this industry are far too many to take such a risk, regardless of how good the trading conditions it offers may sound like.

Couldn't agree more @mlawson71

• Like 1

On 10/7/2020 at 8:36 PM, Nilde Lucchese said:

There are many brokers in the forex market but not all brokers are reliable. If you want to earn maximum profits from the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. After much research, I found a reliable broker Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

So what is their site?

You have to choose a reliable broker for earning maximum profits. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily make you earn a lot of money from the forex market. I trade with Eurotarder. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.

When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.