success with scalping broker

• 4 weeks later...

The scalpers always feel uncomfortable in the brokers which restrict scalping strategy in their platform.  Scalping is really demandable and profitable in FX trading nowadays, but despite of this situation by and large brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way now I am comfortable with CIB FX as a scalper which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, I feel comfortable when trading practically.

The scalping is really demandable and profitable trading approach in this market place from all. But this cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions. By the way as a scalper, now I am greatly comfortable with AAFX Trading which is regulated and from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, I get comfort when trading.

On 29/12/2016 at 3:30 PM, Fx Mental said:

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.  

I guess scalping is allowed by almost every broker but they do restrict those types of trading techniques that violates their terms of services.

• 4 months later...

Scalping is one of the famous trading strategies in forex. You can have very few profit margins from this trading method. Traders take orders in this trading technique for short while. I am not a scalper basically. I like to do day trading. But when I could not find any good set up I do scalping. Luckily my AAFX broker support scalping concepts. It has low spread rate. This is the reason I can make the most of it from scalping trading.

Archived