knowledge is important than Broker ?

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, while a foreign currency exchange trader thinks of making an entry to forex market, he should at first give proper concentration on how he obtain fundamental knowledge of trading here. a proper comprehension regarding financial market and trading tools can actually help a trader in choosing reliable trading strategies for him. For this reason, before anything else a trader should try to increase his knowledge level to a greater coverage here.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:49 PM, Smoovetrade said:

Honestly, I can't really pick between the two. But if I was to choose anyways, I would choose knowledge because you even need that before you start and even to get the right broker you need good knowledge. I would not have know how good Forexchief trading conditions are if not for reviews by other traders. So I made my decision to use that broker because they said some very good things about the services.

That is a very good choice of broker. Their server is very fast when I was scalping with their mt4 last year. There has been some improvements as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Linop

To choose a good broker you need to have knowledge. To make good trading strategy, you need to have knowledge. So, broker is there to support execution of your trading strategy and cannot be a supplement for your experience and skills

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, Patrick Kent said:

That is a very good choice of broker. Their server is very fast when I was scalping with their mt4 last year. There has been some improvements as well.

Yes, Forexchief has made lots of changes, first the website design was changed. The server speed if even faster now and spreads reduced. No charges for withdrawals and deposits.

• 6 months later...

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

Lacking of trading knowledge stands in the way of trader’s success and it impedes all activities of a trader. Traders directly jump onto a broker for trading without knowledge but how it is possible to earn money without knowledge. FXDirects broker offers education program for free and it helps traders obtain sufficient trading knowledge over forex trading.

• 1 year later...

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.  

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex. A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

It is not possible to survive in trading without trading confidence. If a trader has low confidence, he will not get peace by trading. My confidence level is very high when I continue to profit consistently. Which is why my analysis is so good. And I can easily make a profit in trading with the help of my broker Forex4you. However, it is not possible to be overconfident because it is a loss in trading. Trading with confidence all the time maintains a positive mindset.