Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Edward Kefas

knowledge is important than Broker ?

Yes, while a foreign currency exchange trader thinks of making an entry to forex market, he should at first give proper concentration on how he obtain fundamental knowledge of trading here. a proper comprehension regarding financial market and trading tools can actually help a trader in choosing reliable trading strategies for him. For this reason, before anything else a trader should try to increase his knowledge level to a greater coverage here.

On 4/1/2019 at 10:49 PM, Smoovetrade said:

Honestly, I can't really pick between the two. But if I was to choose anyways, I would choose knowledge because you even need that before you start and even to get the right broker you need good knowledge. I would not have know how good Forexchief trading conditions are if not for reviews by other traders. So I made my decision to use that broker because they said some very good things about the services.

That is a very good choice of broker. Their server is very fast when I was scalping with their mt4 last year. There has been some improvements as well.

To choose a good broker you need to have knowledge. To make good trading strategy, you need to have knowledge. So, broker is there to support execution of your trading strategy and cannot be a supplement for your experience and skills

On 4/23/2019 at 4:14 PM, Patrick Kent said:

That is a very good choice of broker. Their server is very fast when I was scalping with their mt4 last year. There has been some improvements as well.

Yes, Forexchief has made lots of changes, first the website design was changed. The server speed if even faster now and spreads reduced. No charges for withdrawals and deposits.

The way I see it, when it comes to forex trading "knowledge" encompasses different types of information a trader should be aware of to trade well, and that definitely includes how to pick a broker. Because if you don't know how to avoid shady companies no amount of knowledge about analysis will save you from getting scammed.