knowledge is important than Broker ?

Rate this topic

This is a market place where we the traders think; only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success from here. Practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place , so it is very much difficult to find a right broker as most of them are found to be scams.  For leading a knowledgeable trading life with certainly We the traders have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.     

On 12/28/2016 at 11:54 AM, Forhad Reza said:

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place , so it is very much difficult to find a right broker as most of them are found to be scams.  For leading a knowledgeable trading life with certainly We the traders have to choose the brokers which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities.     

If broker provide education facilities, surely, we need to maximize it as well as possible. Article, demo account, trading contest, those can be maximized and used to more understand about forex traading. Try to use demo account in Tickmill

Yes, it’s absolutely correct, as without education, it’s not possible to get anywhere regardless of how great broker is. It is obvious too that wrong broker might make it harder to work out, but still missing education is the missing worry if it’s missing. So, it’s absolutely vital that we have the education because that is only how we will be able to work it out. If we are properly educated then only we will be able to move ahead. I am glad to be with OctaFX, as through them, I can get excellent service plus they have lively educational setup and amazing demo contest like cTrader, it’s all fairly awesome and makes trading ever so like able and easy.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think just knowledge is important or required; it’s much more than that which we need. I believe we education and good broker, as it’s right combination that talks not otherwise. With Trade12, I have it all, as they are obviously one of the leading companies for online trading, but apart from that, it’s easy to learn with them through their lovely educational section that helps us with learning nicely while there are several E-Books, Video Tutorial and we can even avail their signal services, it’s all great!

According to my trading experience I think choosing a right broker is very challenging issue. As a result in retail Forex market there are almost thousands broker are available and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  

According to me, Broker is more important than knowledge gaining before going to start the trading career. As broker like Trade-24.com provides tutorials and Ebooks and many more knowledge inheriting resources so that the clients can learn well and make profit. If you have knowledge but you cannot withdraw the money of your profit from the broker or you feel difficulty with trading execution then its of no use. So i would recommend Trade-24.com as one of the best broker for learning and earning with any errors from the Forex market. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is only common sense for anyone, if we don’t have enough input about certain things then how are we going to really work far? Broker is important no question, but so is the way of working and that’s obviously through education and experience. Anyhow, I worry least because I have learned well with support of OctaFX having nice educational section which guides me well and they even have quality service from controlled spreads to high bonus and even daily market updates!

It seems difficult to learn forex for everyone but it is not impossible. If anyone has enough dedication for learning, that will be possible. And I am very glad to find such a platform like this. It might be possible for a genius to learn the secret without any teacher.  But in general, each and every individual need a teacher for learning to be successful in this arena. With a view to gain in forex business it is also important to learn forex trading as well you have to find a broker like TryMarkets.   

• 2 weeks later...

In a way it is because we can’t succeed without education, but with broker it can be still possible if they are not good. So, I will too give highest priority to education and from onwards, it is broker selection. I have that right as well with TradeWiseFX, as they are best in the business having low spread, deposit bonus, over 80 instruments and much more, it’s awesome.

Of course knowledge is so important. Because there are thousands of broker in forex. Broker is also most important part in forex market. If you do not have enough knowledge how u can choose a right broker. For success trading you should know some tactics. If you have adequate knowledge you can trade your own style. My broker is TryMarkets. You can also choose this broker. With this broker you can easily earn profit from your trading.

Forex market is very competitive market. There are almost thousands of brokers around the world and everyday more than $4 trillion of trade business runs here. It is very difficult to select one broker among them. Because most of the brokers in the market are scammers. If you don’t have proper knowledge regarding Forex trading you cannot able to choose a right broker for you. ECNCAPITAL is the best broker in the market and you can keep your trust on them.

To be successful knowledge about trading is very important however alongside knowledge broker additionally is effective. To be productive both data and experience basic. In the first place you require adapting then with time you can amass inclusion. I trade binary options on lxmarkets.com broker. This broker offers minimum deposit of as low as 20$ for new clients. It also has excellent customer support services

• 3 months later...
Guest gaban
On 9/6/2017 at 1:01 PM, ViproMarket said:

Seeing forex trading is a business full of risk, therefore at least a trader must have good motivation and patience at the time of trading. If a trader does not have that factor, I think it will be difficult to survive in forex trading.

Good traders are always done in the learning stages to run in understanding for how to trade forex run properly and correctly. With high risk in forex that we are more careful and more have the level of patience, and discipline for us more able to understand in a dynamic market to do order with profitable achievement of its profit

• 2 months later...

Speculative and analytical tools can not be separated if the trader wants to succeed in the CFD market. I am always looking for a trading platform that will supply both of these things to me. FXB Trading helps me with this tool and offers trading platforms for a wide variety of analytics tools. Now, it is possible for me to speculate wisely and make smart trade in the CFD market.