Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
supersign

Some of the best forex brokers in the world

I am a binary options trader. So if you want I can suggest you a good, reputable, licensed broker for binary options trading. lxmarkets.com is the best broker for options trading. The broker site is accessible in various languages, a viewpoint that permits the organization to acknowledge traders from all parts of the world, other than the United States of America, on their online binary options trading platform. This is one reason that all the binary options traders using this platform are extraordinarily content with the broker.

In a business like Forex, if we want to succeed then such brokers are going to be useless. So this is why we need to make sure we go with one that is proven and that is why I go for OctaFX, as they are amazing by all means. They are licensed by FCA and is a worldwide recognized company servicing since last 6 years. They have lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, and smooth trading platform like cTrader and much more, it’s awesome.

There are many forex brokers available today and it really seems hard finding the right broker among those so i better suggest shortlisting few decent brokers like hotforex, octafx, lmfx etc before finalizing the one and i think it is also good to trade with more than one broker in order to reduce the risks or diversifying the portfolio.

Not some of the Best, but the BEST is what I look for and OctaFX is the crystal clear answer to it. I don’t think it’s rocket science either because they are regulated by FCA and have lovely set of conditions with LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and much more, it’s all outstanding and helps up with working big time, so that really makes me feel relaxed and allows me to work in just the way I wish.

On 12/06/2017 at 6:22 AM, tradesprint said:

There are many forex brokers available today and it really seems hard finding the right broker among those so i better suggest shortlisting few decent brokers like hotforex, octafx, lmfx etc before finalizing the one and i think it is also good to trade with more than one broker in order to reduce the risks or diversifying the portfolio.

I would like others to read my post again..! thanks :)

In an efficient Forex, in the event that we need to succeed then such brokers will be pointless. So this is the reason we have to ensure we run with one that is demonstrated and that is the reason I go for FXPM, as they are stunning definitely. They are authorized by different authorities and is an overall perceived organization overhauling since most recent couple of years. They have most minimal conceivable spreads for every real match, quick execution, and smooth trading platform and considerably more, it's great.

Sorry, but I am not for SOME of the best, I am only for the BEST. This is where I find Oceanicblissfx the best, as they have excellent trading terms allowing us to experience the purest trading conditions and are regulated by top tier regulatory institute, it’s simply amazing to be part of such highly reliable and rated company. It’s really meant to make one trade with confidence and comfort that always bring rewards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By alpariJose
      Statements from two ECB officials put some downwards pressure on the euro. Both Villeory and Constâncio voiced concerns over the euro’s rally, saying that it’s a source of uncertainty given that this movement goes against the fundamentals. Constâncio added that the ECB’s monetary policy could remain loose for the long term.
      The upswing to 1.2288 was brought about by the Bank of Canada. The central bank increased its key rate by 25 base points to 1.25%. Governor Steven Poloz said that the banks decisions depend on current economic decisions. After this news, the euro slipped to 1.2165 (-123 pips).

Fig 1. EURUSD hourly chart. Source: TradingView
      The main target was reached very quickly. The pair dropped without hindrance to 1.2196, followed by an upwards rebound to 1.2288 and the beginning of a head & shoulders model. I don’t think this model will complete its formation today though, as I’m not expecting the price to reverse once the neckline is broken through. In Asia, the euro is trading above 1.22. The range of 1.2188 – 1.2195 that I’ve highlighted has already lost its relevance.
      So, what can we expect today?
      Hourly cycles are signalling a continued decline for the euro. The daily candlestick for 17/01/18 is also suggestive of a declining euro. Moreover, it has both a long body and wick. The euro’s decline stopped at the 90th degree despite the reversal zone being between the 112th and 135th degrees.
      The trend line extended from 1.2323 runs through 1.2248, where the 67th degree currently sits. My forecast is expecting a drop to the 45th degree, but we could see the trend line being tested. How can one enter the market given the current situation? To keep risk to a minimum, I’d look at selling from the 45thand 67th degrees with a stop level above 1.2300, so that the overall risk doesn’t exceed your calculated risk. You could place a stop level above 1.2323, but by increasing the stop, the lot will decrease. The likelihood of the stop will decrease, but so will the level of profit should there be a positive outcome.
      Source: https://alpari.com/en/
    • By ismo500
      It is natural for forex traders to have some kind of positive expectations when it comes to successful trading systems. What these expectations refer to is that the systems that are successful are sure to make money sooner or later. Yes, it’s not possible to make money while trading all the time. Occasionally, you may have to deal with a loss. This is something every forex trader must understand and learn to cope with. The whole idea is to keep trading with an understanding that you will make money in the long run and there are no shortcuts involved in this process! This is where the nuances of forex money management come into the picture. 
      Successful and proven forex money management tips help you trade through tough times that you may face regularly while trading. There are a number of books involving complicated mathematical analysis that have been written on this subject. However, you need to understand that money management tips and tricks can also be simple. A complete trading plan is what you need to have a successful trade. What this plan will suggest you is suggest an entry point and an exit point while trading. Though these plans it is possible to manage your money wisely, Top 10 Forex Money Management Tips that Actually Works . 
    • By ismo500
      what tips have you helped to become better as a trader?

• By Salman1
      Hi guys. Speaking of Forex trading BROKER,
      I am currently using a very interesting free service that I highly recommend.
      I do not usually sponsor other sites, but in this case, I think it's beneficial to do it.
      Since I became a premium member of the www.sharingtrading.com community, I have received many free trading services like trading signals, technical analysis, strategies, training with a coach, video courses, indicators, including that of a simulation tool for testing the broker accuracy.
      In fact, this last is provide by www.endoftrade.com (which is another site), but sharingtrading sends you codes to get a month of free subscription with it it allows you to simulate your trades just closed and see if the number of pip won or lost was correct.If you are interested in the offer, take a look at this link: http://sharingtrading.com/best/brokers/
    • By aversion
      Hi everybody,

AGEA Jinrong is an old and reliable broker, established in 2005 as Marketiva...

We have two platforms, award winning Streamster, platform with integrated chat channel with other traders and multilingual online support. There is MetaTrader4 also, for both mobile and desktop devices.

Last month, we introduced new account: ZERO SPREAD account, with no spread on major currency pairs, see more: http://www.ageafx.net/index.php/forex-trading-services/forex-trading-accounts

Also two new payment methods available (Payza and UnionPay) for all deposit and withdrawal methods see here: http://www.ageafx.net/index.php/for-traders/deposit-and-withdrawal

For all questions and suggestions, please say, we will appreciate it... :)
  • Topics