We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
supersign

Some of the best forex brokers in the world

On 09.02.2017 at 9:52 PM, Bazilt said:

i trade with liteforex broker they have good trading conditions

i am newbie in trading and i  start to trade with liteforex also

I am a binary options trader. So if you want I can suggest you a good, reputable, licensed broker for binary options trading. lxmarkets.com is the best broker for options trading. The broker site is accessible in various languages, a viewpoint that permits the organization to acknowledge traders from all parts of the world, other than the United States of America, on their online binary options trading platform. This is one reason that all the binary options traders using this platform are extraordinarily content with the broker.

On 11.02.2017 at 2:20 PM, Fedrick said:

i am newbie in trading and i  start to trade with liteforex also

which trading strategy do you use in your trading?

In a business like Forex, if we want to succeed then such brokers are going to be useless. So this is why we need to make sure we go with one that is proven and that is why I go for OctaFX, as they are amazing by all means. They are licensed by FCA and is a worldwide recognized company servicing since last 6 years. They have lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, and smooth trading platform like cTrader and much more, it’s awesome.

There are many forex brokers available today and it really seems hard finding the right broker among those so i better suggest shortlisting few decent brokers like hotforex, octafx, lmfx etc before finalizing the one and i think it is also good to trade with more than one broker in order to reduce the risks or diversifying the portfolio.

So I checked out this link and I didn't see any rating. Anyway, I don't trust ratings, you can buy anything in this day and age. 

Not some of the Best, but the BEST is what I look for and OctaFX is the crystal clear answer to it. I don’t think it’s rocket science either because they are regulated by FCA and have lovely set of conditions with LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and much more, it’s all outstanding and helps up with working big time, so that really makes me feel relaxed and allows me to work in just the way I wish.

On 12/06/2017 at 6:22 AM, tradesprint said:

There are many forex brokers available today and it really seems hard finding the right broker among those so i better suggest shortlisting few decent brokers like hotforex, octafx, lmfx etc before finalizing the one and i think it is also good to trade with more than one broker in order to reduce the risks or diversifying the portfolio.

I would like others to read my post again..! thanks :)

In an efficient Forex, in the event that we need to succeed then such brokers will be pointless. So this is the reason we have to ensure we run with one that is demonstrated and that is the reason I go for FXPM, as they are stunning definitely. They are authorized by different authorities and is an overall perceived organization overhauling since most recent couple of years. They have most minimal conceivable spreads for every real match, quick execution, and smooth trading platform and considerably more, it's great.

Sorry, but I am not for SOME of the best, I am only for the BEST. This is where I find Oceanicblissfx the best, as they have excellent trading terms allowing us to experience the purest trading conditions and are regulated by top tier regulatory institute, it’s simply amazing to be part of such highly reliable and rated company. It’s really meant to make one trade with confidence and comfort that always bring rewards.

I see that in this thread traders talk up certain brokers. It's probably just an ad or maybe they actually have accounts with them. Everyone praises the ones they work with)