TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
supersign

Some of the best forex brokers in the world

10 posts in this topic

On 09.02.2017 at 9:52 PM, Bazilt said:

i trade with liteforex broker they have good trading conditions

i am newbie in trading and i  start to trade with liteforex also

I am a binary options trader. So if you want I can suggest you a good, reputable, licensed broker for binary options trading. lxmarkets.com is the best broker for options trading. The broker site is accessible in various languages, a viewpoint that permits the organization to acknowledge traders from all parts of the world, other than the United States of America, on their online binary options trading platform. This is one reason that all the binary options traders using this platform are extraordinarily content with the broker.

On 11.02.2017 at 2:20 PM, Fedrick said:

i am newbie in trading and i  start to trade with liteforex also

which trading strategy do you use in your trading?

In a business like Forex, if we want to succeed then such brokers are going to be useless. So this is why we need to make sure we go with one that is proven and that is why I go for OctaFX, as they are amazing by all means. They are licensed by FCA and is a worldwide recognized company servicing since last 6 years. They have lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, and smooth trading platform like cTrader and much more, it’s awesome.

There are many forex brokers available today and it really seems hard finding the right broker among those so i better suggest shortlisting few decent brokers like hotforex, octafx, lmfx etc before finalizing the one and i think it is also good to trade with more than one broker in order to reduce the risks or diversifying the portfolio.

I use FXB trading for now. I use it since 1 month and I hope I never face problem with this broker.

So I checked out this link and I didn't see any rating. Anyway, I don't trust ratings, you can buy anything in this day and age. 

Not some of the Best, but the BEST is what I look for and OctaFX is the crystal clear answer to it. I don’t think it’s rocket science either because they are regulated by FCA and have lovely set of conditions with LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, fast execution, deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and much more, it’s all outstanding and helps up with working big time, so that really makes me feel relaxed and allows me to work in just the way I wish.