Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Edward Kefas

recommend Fx Broker

In Fx trading only regulated trading broker can be recommended, because they are trust able and always make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

On 26/12/2016 at 0:31 AM, Edward Kefas said:

In Fx trading only regulated trading broker can be recommended, because they are trust able and always make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Regulated plus reputed too..! We need to trade with those brokers that at least have some repute and a good past background. It is also good to check traders insights at different review sites before finalizing any broker.

In my opinion, broker selection is getting harder every day as there are many new brokers starting each day and many old winding up as well. So we should trade or choose those brokers which have certain repute in past. This could be done by checking their feed backs on reputed reviews sites.

In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to make sure the security issue that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  And security issue can make sure the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. As a newcomer, now I get secure from AAFX Trading which for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with exclusive trading facilities.  So, I feel comfort and secure when trading.  

I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scam practically.  In order to my trading experience I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading. This regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel comfortable when trading.   

If I have to recommend any broker I will say AAFX is the one any trader dream to trade with. I am trading with them for last 3 years. This is an Australian regulated broker and highly reputed. It got many international awards for its service. It provides a highly updated mt4 platform which got more than 70+ trading tools. The execution of this platform is quite good. I hardly get any slippage problems.

On 8/17/2017 at 11:08 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

There is not recommended broker and if any recommends you, than too don't blindly trust it. You need to proper amount of research before getting involved in any of them.

Right, do not trust on any one for any suggestion of broker or any robot. No one is going to give you free profitable tips here. It is always hidden profit of their in any suggestion.

Maybe you are right so the best way is to shortlist a few brokers and do a little research at your own before finalizing the right broker. I have shortlisted a few brokers like hotforex, fxprimus, octafx, lmfx etc which can be an option to be considered while considering a decent broker to start trading forex.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Right, do not trust on any one for any suggestion of broker or any robot. No one is going to give you free profitable tips here. It is always hidden profit of their in any suggestion.

Yeah, and it has become too much difficult to have serious review of a broker, because many traders who share their reviews are just the hired freelancers who are doing their job of promoting their broker, even if they are not what they say.

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , now I am trading with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.