recommend Fx Broker

On 26/12/2016 at 0:31 AM, Edward Kefas said:

In Fx trading only regulated trading broker can be recommended, because they are trust able and always make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Regulated plus reputed too..! We need to trade with those brokers that at least have some repute and a good past background. It is also good to check traders insights at different review sites before finalizing any broker.

In Fx trading we the traders first of all have to make sure the security issue that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  And security issue can make sure the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. As a newcomer, now I get secure from AAFX Trading which for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with exclusive trading facilities.  So, I feel comfort and secure when trading.  

• 5 months later...

If I have to recommend any broker I will say AAFX is the one any trader dream to trade with. I am trading with them for last 3 years. This is an Australian regulated broker and highly reputed. It got many international awards for its service. It provides a highly updated mt4 platform which got more than 70+ trading tools. The execution of this platform is quite good. I hardly get any slippage problems.

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2017 at 11:08 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

There is not recommended broker and if any recommends you, than too don't blindly trust it. You need to proper amount of research before getting involved in any of them.

Right, do not trust on any one for any suggestion of broker or any robot. No one is going to give you free profitable tips here. It is always hidden profit of their in any suggestion.

Maybe you are right so the best way is to shortlist a few brokers and do a little research at your own before finalizing the right broker. I have shortlisted a few brokers like hotforex, fxprimus, octafx, lmfx etc which can be an option to be considered while considering a decent broker to start trading forex.

On 8/24/2017 at 10:13 AM, Pixie Pips said:

Right, do not trust on any one for any suggestion of broker or any robot. No one is going to give you free profitable tips here. It is always hidden profit of their in any suggestion.

Yeah, and it has become too much difficult to have serious review of a broker, because many traders who share their reviews are just the hired freelancers who are doing their job of promoting their broker, even if they are not what they say.

On 8/26/2017 at 9:35 AM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Yeah, and it has become too much difficult to have serious review of a broker, because many traders who share their reviews are just the hired freelancers who are doing their job of promoting their broker, even if they are not what they say.

That is very true buying fake reviews is now a trend for few brokers. There are some brokers who don't need any review like this. 

Archived