high leverage high risk ?

According to my trading experience I have seen by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all.  so, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

High leverage is not really why the risk is higher, I believe high leverage is there for our benefit, so we should never think negatively, but it’s obvious that high leverage is risky if not used correctly. I trade under OctaFX and with them, I am able to trade nicely with their high leverage that’s up to 1.500 while there are several other factors too that makes thing easier. I always manage my  risk well with high amount of money management in place and that too is helped by this lovely broker having 50% bonus on deposit which is use able and really adds up to the performance while keeps me relaxed and comfortable too and that’s really what we all wish and hope for.

On 12/25/2016 at 2:03 AM, uncle gober said:

As a trader, we need to maximize leverage as wellas possible. It will help us but also will make us lose fund if we can not use leverage properly. We need to remember that there is risk and w emust be wise. Tickmill offer 1:500 for trading and start with $25 in this broker

risks in forex trading is indeed very large, if we do not want to lose the funds should be able to carry out a way to minimize the risk of it well so as always to learn also how to manage the funds properly. and in choosing the best leverage we have to find a balance with our capital

For making profit very rapidly I always like to trade high leverage, that’s why I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.   

On 12/28/2016 at 4:12 PM, Fahad Fx said:

For making profit very rapidly I always like to trade high leverage, that’s why I am comfortable with  which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.   

all depends on what we do, because the gains and losses that we have experienced, thanks to what we do, for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our properly to be able to make it easier to manage trading well, we can manage the leverage that we would remove a large or small

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk, otherwise we ll fall a great loss.   

On 30/12/2016 at 4:36 PM, Forhad Reza said:

Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. actually it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.  before trading with high leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk, otherwise we ll fall a great loss.   

in leverage can choose to leverage a small advance, because there is fear the risk is great, moreover we often make the mistake fear for her big risk. and it would be better done in a way to trade by trying to learn as much as possible are like in a demo account

22 hours ago, gaban said:

in leverage can choose to leverage a small advance, because there is fear the risk is great, moreover we often make the mistake fear for her big risk. and it would be better done in a way to trade by trying to learn as much as possible are like in a demo account

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our well to better understand the risks properly, because the risk is one of the obstacles we are in profit, therefore we should be trying to be the way we achieve huge profits

On 1/5/2017 at 10:28 AM, aliforex said:

for that we should be able to maximize the ability and efforts of our well to better understand the risks properly, because the risk is one of the obstacles we are in profit, therefore we should be trying to be the way we achieve huge profits

the risk is not an easy in control, because we should be able to continue disciplined and always put a stop loss order to be constrained in the risks to keep more funds secure

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  So, we the traders consider this place as a volatile trading place. For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly besides good trading knowledge we have to acquire proper risk management policy.  Because no one becomes successful from this trading place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk.   

Guest boo_sl3
21 hours ago, gaban said:

the risk is not an easy in control, because we should be able to continue disciplined and always put a stop loss order to be constrained in the risks to keep more funds secure

For that, we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade well and can secure our capital. Forex risk is very high so we should be able to have good risk management by always using SL and TP

3 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

For that, we must have good risk management that will allow us to trade well and can secure our capital. Forex risk is very high so we should be able to have good risk management by always using SL and TP

SL and TP obviously can help us to manage the risk to be in the limit, but it must be accurate in order not futile. And always try to optimize the trading capabilities better to define an advantage can be obtained

• 1 month later...

Good risk management is an aspect of forex trading skills that most new traders are sorely lacking. Even when you are good in other forex trading skills, neglecting risk management will  eventually lead to your failure, talkless of when you are just starting out. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

• 6 months later...

The risk of using leverage is too high to come from the basic human nature of greed. If you can not control it it could endanger your capital. Things that are not realized by the existence of high leverage will give you the opportunity to make transactions with greater volume in the hope to get big profits in a short time. In fact, the level of risk you face will also be greater.

maybe here anyone is interested in trading bonus then try to enter into FXB Trading.

Archived