what you think about losses ?

I know every trader want to be winner in this market. But forex trading is all about winning and losing money. I can not just stop losing money in this business. I took losses in forex very normally. I know this is a regular part of this trading business. Many traders get nervous for this, but I don’t. My broker gives me the confidence to trade here fearlessly as they give me rebate system. My broker name is AAFX.

• 4 weeks later...

I have also seen that there may happen when some trades also went bad too however the best strategy is to make a proper trade management plan and sticking to it, even if loss is hit stop the trading and take some time reviewing the trade plan again to make some necessary changes.

On 7/18/2017 at 0:29 PM, Mr. Peppermint said:

Indeed, a good trading plan and a proper execution of the same is needed. The traders who went in without a proper plan, are surely going to lose.

If we have trading plan, we should maximize it as well as possible. Be discipline when trading because if we are not discipline, we will only lose our fund. I also still try to discipline myself when trading with FXB

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Loss happens if stop loss hit or cut loss if price movements are no longer appropriate with market analysis, so that it becomes floating minus, and it must immediately do the existing capital rescue

Archived