How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

I learn forex trading from many sources, include forex forums. There are many benefits that i can get from forex forums. For the first time, i started trading using demo account for a few months. Until now, i still use this account and now i'm trading with Armada Markets. I use 15 EUR welcome bonus from this broker to start trading and feel the best trading conditions ever i get.

Guest gaban

I learn Forex knowledge with babypips.com and through some forex forums. I spent about 3 months to get started trading with HotForex, my frist broker, my friend has introduced that broker and teach me how to trade on demo account.

So do i, i get knowledge about forex trading in that site and forex forums. And then, i used demo account to start trading in forex. And now, i have trade using real account in InstaForex.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

I learn forex from forex forums like topgoldforum. Forex forums are useful because they allow you to interact with other traders who may be experiencing the same frustrations and setbacks that you are experiencing. Having discussions as a group can sometimes open you up to new ways of looking at things and can keep you from feeling like you are alone with what you are doing.

• 2 months later...
Guest John Craig

Hi ali555,

There is no substitute for experience and this is never so true as in the world of Forex. Unfortunately the time it takes to get the level of experience needed can be very costly as you learn the best techniques and strategies. I know this to be true as this is how I learned to trade .... learn by doing. This cost me a considerable amount of time and money before I started to make some profit.

There is a faster and safer way to go about this and that is to find someone that you can trust that has the experience you need and is willing to past this onto you. The problem is finding someone you can trust and that isn't easy particularly in this business. You need to check their track record to make sure they don't just talk about Forex trading strategies but actually practice what they talk about and check out the testimonials from people that have been through their training.

It took my a while but I found someone called Marc Walton. This turned out to be a piece of luck and has helped me to make money on a consistent basis. He has a program called Forex Mentor Pro and if you have an interest you can find a link to my website that some more information about this program. Which ever way you move forward can I wish you the best of luck.

Regards, John

yes, whatever I will use to learn trading. Of forex forums, facebook, video tutorials, etc.. And I get it from instaforex. For beginners who want to learn trading can instaforex through video tutorials. And I try to maximize my trading results.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, forex forum like this is useful to learn about forex trading. A lot of science that we can get from here. we can share with other traders. That way, our knowledge is increasing.

a friend of mine guided my through the basics, the concept, he trades stock too, then i had to read some ebooks and online forum and gradually build my way up. i trade with a mid live account with hotforex too

I also knew forex trading from my friend. I try to seach site to learn about forex, beside that i also learn from forex forums. It's good for beginners to get knowledge and trading experience. Because there are many experienced traders in forex forums and they also share their trading experience.

I also knew forex trading from my friend. I try to seach site to learn about forex, beside that i also learn from forex forums. It's good for beginners to get knowledge and trading experience. Because there are many experienced traders in forex forums and they also share their trading experience.

forex forums, we also can share trading strategies with other traders. so that knowledge and skills trading I can increase. and I also choose a broker instaforex upon the recommendation of my friends in the forex forum.

gaban, on 18 Nov 2013 - 7:09 PM, said:

yes, forex forum like this is useful to learn about forex trading. A lot of science that we can get from here. we can share with other traders. That way, our knowledge is increasing.

Forums can certainly help a lot in our learning as we got to chat and interact with them but most brokers of today also offer forex school like Gdmfx's Hermes Academy.

• 3 months later...
Guest gaban

how to learn forex trading is first to learn in the training video instaforex. After that, we can practice on a demo account. With a demo account we will better understand forex well. Next we tried our ability on real account. We can take advantage of a bonus post from instaforex.

Guest gaban

if you are a beginner you should start learning maja trading through a demo account. With a demo account so you can learn the basics of trading. After that, you can learn to practice psychology of trading by using a minimum deposit

there are so many study materials and tutorials about learning forex all over the internet and we can download and read those materials to learn it personally. We can also learn from a training center through a good mentor how I learned myself and still learning it everyday. i get the recommendation about FBS from them. so until now i am trade with FBS