How Did You Learn Forex ?

Rate this topic

I learned by spending hours and hours reading what is free online about it. Then I opened a free demo accounts and practiced until I felt confident enough to try with real money. You can begin very small with stockhouse.com...put in a few dollars and trade with a pip worth only a penny. It's frustrating but safe.

Skyline Markets Scam

Guest gaban

to succeed in forex we must continue to learn and practice trading. We must be able to invest our time for a lot to learn and practice trading so well that our capacity will increase. and learning does not know the word quit

Guest gaban

I recommend trading a demo account too for building up your way as it will helps you learning forex more easily.

trading using a demo account will help us to be able to improve the skills well, with increased skills will help us to improve trading results. And aside from a demo account, then we can follow the demo contest

Guest gaban

learn trading could be anywhere, because now many brokers that provide the tools to learn trades such as by video tutorial, demo accounts, etc. we can use it well to learn trading. if we focus then we will easily learn forex

Guest gaban

In forex trading, then we should be able to learn well. Continue to learn properly it will help us to understand forex well and we will be able to trade with the maximum. can learn in a demo account or to participate in the contest demo of broker

I have seen by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning. In my trading career I am very lucky to select Trade12 broker which is regulated and at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. I learn all market principle with essential terms and conditions from here.

Trading with real money should be viewed as a serious business. As such, you should take the time to ensure that you thoroughly understand the most basic tools of the business. The use of Stop Loss providing security to traders on price movements due to the unstable, especially when there is the news release. I am now trying to use it often through the ECN account in TICKMILL

Guest gaban

Learning in forex trading is very important because with a lot of learning that will make us able to understand forex good, therefore we can use a demo account to learn well and be able to follow the contest demo of brokers. If we can be serious in studying the forex it will allow us to trade with a maximum

In forex trading this we must be able to maintain an account with us with good money management and good risk that would allow us to trade with the maximum. The demo account will help us to be able to improve skills so well that our accounts will be maintained properly

A demo account is a replica of the real account so if you want to succeed, we must try to maximize demo account to better understand the indicators and finally we were able to make the best analysis

Guest gaban

learning is very important in forex trading because it will create a lot of learning we can trade with a maximum and therefore we need to have always a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would make we can trade with a maximum

• 4 months later...
Guest boo_sl3

To learn forex then I tried to utilize the services of a broker such as demo accounts and demo contest of forexmart. because if we do a lot of exercise will make us be trading well. exercise is very necessary as we prepare for the trading and therefore, we must many practice with good

Learn forex should we do seriously. seriously to learn forex trading then we will be able to maximal. for that we can use a demo account with either. and we can be serious when trading in a demo account to practice good trading skills

I learned in very simple and straight forward way and that was from top sites like Babypips, it’s ever easy to learn from place like that because it covers nearly everything and that makes it so good to learn from here with getting it all. I like it even more with OctaFX broker and that’s to do with their demo contest like cTrader. It’s rocking been weekly based yet got 400 dollar prize to be won, so that’s why I like it so much more and enjoy working out nicely while they also have 50% bonus on deposit scheme which boost me further when it comes to trading in real, but all starts only if we have learned well and with passion.