knowldge or investment ?

Rate this topic

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly there is no way to invest in a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any investment with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Guest boo_sl3

Knowledge is very important in this business, that is why we need to continue to improve the knowledge of trading. With the knowledge then we could make a profit in this business well, then of why we need to continue to improve the knowledge of trading well

5 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Knowledge is very important in this business, that is why we need to continue to improve the knowledge of trading. With the knowledge then we could make a profit in this business well, then of why we need to continue to improve the knowledge of trading well

so determining a forex business need to do the exercises first if we want to get the advantage. And that will remind forex is not an easy business to run it needs to make the learning process due to their high risk should be in our control

Let me ask you what you want between water and food? I don’t think we are going to survive on one for long at all, so it’s very much similar thing with knowledge and investment. If we have one then we could survive for certain amount of time, but not beyond that. So, if we truly wish to achieve profits and be successful then we need to get it done through having both. I am fortunate enough to have it with support and guidance of OctaFX broker. They have epic educational structure where I can learn ever so nicely while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which helps me with investment part, so all this is absolutely picture perfect.

We the traders in this market place should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am trading with CIB FX which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions.   

• 2 months later...

Knowledge is power in the forex market.  Without the knowledge that will enable you  to trade  profitably, your investment will eventually be lost. This makes it necessary for a trader  aspiring to succeed not to relent in the pursuit of good knowledge of forex trading. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

• 3 years later...

Trading is not a gamble, but you need to know what you are doing. Most people want to become a millionaire by trading very soon. That's why they don't know what they are doing. They make their trading life unbearable. Otherwise, if you trade with knowledge, then trading will be much easier for you. Therefore, it is better to spend a lot of time in trading, then something good can be expected in the future. Because success does not come in one day. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very innovative they always help me to make money from this market.

• 4 weeks later...

The trading discipline is essential to successful in FX trading. Of course, the long-term performance of any trading system determines success or failure. So, don't overestimate the success or failure of your current trades. Please do not bend or ignore the rules of the system to make the current trade successful. I am trading with Eurotrader since 2017. I am a happy forex trade.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. And you can't get that without learning and practicing. Trading is easy but learning process is long.  You have to give time to learn the strength of trading. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:500 leverage. They have very good MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.

There are many traders that enter into the forex market with unrealistic goals they use to think earning money from the forex market is very easy. Anyone can come and earn lot of money. If you want to survive in the forex market and earn maximum profits then you should know all the basic things and strong knowledge about forex.

A reliable broker and strong knowledge is a very important and essential part for traders to earn profits from the forex market. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot to show me the right path always. They are very supportive and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Knowledge is the most important thing in the forex market. If you start your trading without any knowledge then there’s a huge chance of losing money. If you want to start trading in the forex market then the first thing that you have to do is gaining strong knowledge about forex. There is no alternative way of strong knowledge. I always try to gain more knowledge about forex. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are very supportive and helpful. 

• 2 weeks later...