importance of trading strategy

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. I always like to trade with scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach which is most usable trading approach in this market place.   

17 minutes ago, Edward Kefas said:

Scalping is really profitable, but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose in the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Hey thanks for you reply. Can you recommend any profitable and tested scalping methods I can try on my Hotforex zero spread account. Spreads dependable scalping EAs will also work..

Thanks in advance. 

5 hours ago, uncle gober said:

because each trader has a trading fashion different. if we imitate trading fasihon an experienced trader, we get the results that would not necessarily the same, because the important thing is to focus on fashion our own trading and manage trading we got

certainly in having a trading style will be different - different, and it fits that each trader, and certainly we need to know how where I control the risks and also how to manage his money well. With it all to the maximum advantage certainly would not be difficult to obtain

Guest boo_sl3

Have trading strategy is very important because by having a good trading strategy will allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore, we have to use a trading strategy that we understand well

2 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

Have trading strategy is very important because by having a good trading strategy will allow us to trade with the maximum. Therefore, we have to use a trading strategy that we understand well

strategy is required in the forex business, and with no maximum strategy would not be successful in the run, it would be better dengna we do with trying to utilize a demo account to practice everything, especially in the knowledge we have

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  Regulated trading broker don’t allow scalping strategy in their platform practically.  

• 1 month later...

Of course knowledge is so important. From knowledge you can make strategies, and can understand forex strategies. TryMarkets has robust trading platform. They will give you the best and advanced real time charts and indicators to use technical analysis for your trade. Also you can go for fundamental analysis base on your trading condition. They also have transparent access to live streaming quotes. All their services are for applying fruitful strategies.

In trading business Forex trading strategy is the most important thing. Forex market is very competitive market. Everyday more than $4 trillions of trade business runs here. To survive in trading business and to make a good amount of profit every traders must apply trading strategy. I am with ECNCAPITAL to apply scalping strategy in my trading business. With the help of this broker I can combine different method or develop own trading indicators.

Guest gaban

trading strategies so is important, with the trader even better if done in a way to learn in advance to the importance of improving trading skills well as in a demo account or also in the demo contest in instaforex broker in learning first stage in forex with the success that can be obtained

Archived