The Best Broker for Newcomer

We have to choose in the credible brokers which always ensures security of funds, superior execution,  usable bonus offer , lowest trading spreads , high leverage , minimum margin requirements , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

• 2 months later...

A new comer to forex trading requires a broker that meets the requirement of that new comer. Most new traders wants a reliable broker with low initial deposit that provides forex education at no extra cost to its clients, my broker meets all these requirements and so much more. 

https://www.forexmart.com/register?id=ZERJM

https://www.facebook.com/ForexMart

The best broker for new comer is TryMarkets. We know that forex currencies are always traded in pairs which are categorized in three types, such as, major, minors and exotics. You can have the smooth transaction on your daily deals. They offer low transaction fees, quality execution and deep liquidity. They positioned to handle this dynamic and evolving environment, and they have the knowledge and experience to address their client needs.

Broker selection in Forex trading is the toughest work for new comers. Because there are thousands of brokers are available in the market. To start up Forex you need to choose a good broker. Good broker will provide you a good platform with necessary working tools and educational resources to make your foreign currency trading faster. But how do you know who is the right broker for you. I have found the best broker for my trade business it is ECNCAPITAL.

In FX trading first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way I am very lucky to choose CIB FX which is regulated and from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can always use during my trading without any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable at all times.

Frankly speaking, I consider it laughable when people talk about Best Broker for newbies, I mean, is it different for experts? Are they fine with scamming brokers? Obviously not! We simply need good broker regardless of being expert or newbies. I am with one in OctaFX, as they are regulated by FCA and have absolutely terrific features and facilities including low spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while several other factors too which makes it working nicely for me!

The category some of the posters above have mentioned are truly ridiculous and that’s being very generous I writing. Anyhow, if I waste time on that, it is not going to help anyone. I would say FP Markets are one of the companies you need to go with. I am not suggesting just this, but I am suggesting category of SUCH BROKERS. It’s a 100% Australian based and operated company with also been licensed by ASIC and is servicing in the market since last 12 years, so that is the real way of selection not some mumbo jumbo stuff.

So many newcomers don’t have any idea about brokers and they get scammed by fake brokers. That’s why I want to suggest trade24 broker. They offer web-based trading platform. I tested their platform and I must say that it provides me a better experience than ever before. I feel quite homely to work with them. They don’t charge any hidden fees. They are giving free training courses for traders to learn about forex.

The best broker for the newcomer is TryMarkets. Because both individual and corporate online traders around the globe feel confident to trade with this broker, due to their unmatched trading conditions and high quality of services. They offer low and tight spreads, leverage is up to 1:500, their execution model is STP/DMA. They policies are transparent, simplified and robust trading platform. You can trade with metals and CFD products including currencies.

• 6 months later...

Archived