important Trading tips

Rate this topic

I believe that many losses in this forex market yet it allows many traders to live a luxury life style so better to let go off these losses which were incurred in past and start trading with a new passion and learn the tactics required to place you in the 5% list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 11:14 AM, Pixie Pips said:

I think we need to first focus on learning and developing skills for trading then we should think about profit and money. Because without skills we can not survive the market. 

Yes i agree with your point, we need expertise and technical skills to do successful trading, without market knowledge you can not earn good profit,  along with this you can read market news, watch share market related channels like zee news etc to get daily updates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When we practice in demo account it's very determine once a continuation of improvement of trading skills, gain valuable experience with encountered various conditions of price movement is useful to determine the best analysis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be able to gain profit in this business, then we need to be able to make market predictions well by utilizing existing past data. This way is called technical analysis. What is certain for us a plunge in real trading is better with the stages in the process as in a demo account or also a demo contest instaforex with the aim of facilitating for more profitable trading performance when plunge in his real trading