important Trading tips

Rate this topic

As a beginner we can take demo account for three months. This time is enough for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. after passing a long time I still dependable on my demo trading ,  I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works.   

• 3 weeks later...

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this volatile trading place as a risk market.   and from here for making profit constancy we have to make sure first of all most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.   

On 13/12/2016 at 3:41 PM, Fx Mental said:

I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works.   

Demo accounts are good tools for testing any strategy before putting them to live accounts however the performance tested on the past results does not guarantee any future progress so we need to be bit careful as well.

We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am using AAFX Trading which is regulated broker and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

3 hours ago, Tanzia said:

We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am using AAFX Trading which is regulated broker and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

If you need real regulated broker I would suggest you CIB FX which is regulated broker which always guarantee their clients funds with certainly.  and they always ensures high leverage 1:500 , fast execution , lowest trading spreads,100% initial bonus , no deposit bonus $100 and much more that are very supportive to lead  a comfortable  trading life.

We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. Actually we have to choose the broker that always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system active customer services , easy withdrawal , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

According to my trading experience I think . Forex is a knowledgeable business basically. Without proper trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all. We traders in particularly the newcomers should demo account for acquiring exact trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. But we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all practically.  As a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of proper trading knowledge.  

for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, high leverage and much more that are very supportive to lead a better trading life with certainly.   

In Fx trading for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience I think first of all we have to pass a long time for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  and then we need a reliable support from a credible trading platform also.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Statistics says only 5% traders win in this market and stay successful. And surprisingly 95% lose against bear and bull fight. How can you stay in this 5%. Education is the main implement to fight against this market. You must have to gain enough knowledge about this market. Then you should practice on demo account till you feel prepared. To practice demo I can suggest you AAFX. As it has the best MT4 platform.