success in Forex

Rate this topic

On 11/19/2018 at 6:50 PM, pennyq said:

Beginner who wants to work as a cashier will have to learn how to use cash machine, count money and customer communication, only 3 main functions. It will take not more than 1-2 weeks to become good cashier in a store. It will bring money for living.

One of my friend lives in US. He told me when he went there and looked for a cashier job, the cashier said it took him 12 years to get to the position so try to do something else and wait like him. But my friend is now in a good position and earning good amount.

Definitely, the profession of Forex trading is very challenging! But professional Forex traders can enjoy this trading profession a lot! Because there are many opportunities in the world of Forex to make money! Basically, I do not care about the high risk percentage of breast Forex, I taught in my demo that ways to use the standard risk ratio by watching exclusive videos of TP Global FX brokers! This is a very active broker on Forex education!

On 11/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, Robert Anderson said:

Definitely, the profession of Forex trading is very challenging! But professional Forex traders can enjoy this trading profession a lot!

Anyone who makes positive pips will enjoy being in the market. Those who does not have the patience to become profitable will feel the bittrness.

Forex is a place where more than 90% of traders have actually failed. Forex is a place around which the scam increases day by day. Brokers are the main source of the scam. Finding a free and honest broker is difficult, but as a free and regulated broker I have found TP Global FX broker brokers. Here I have no risk and I have adequate security of financing, because the use of all regulated bank accounts and keep the third party to check all accounts.

• 4 years later...