success in Forex

Rate this topic

9 hours ago, fahdforex said:

are you want succes in forex ? the answer is simple. you are must to be diligent in learning, because practice make perfect. if you want succes again you must need broker. i have recommendation broker forex.

Success in forex the desire of all traders of course, and the most important in this forex business in getting profits is that traders have the maximum skill and ability to have good risk and capital management, and if all that traders can manage and mastered well, it will be easy in making a profit

Just now, gaban said:

Success in forex the desire of all traders of course, and the most important in this forex business in getting profits is that traders have the maximum skill and ability to have good risk and capital management, and if all that traders can manage and mastered well, it will be easy in making a profit

of course, because the advantages of all the goals that traders often want for it we have to learn to be able to understand everything to be able to produce everything, it all takes a good learning to understand it as in demo account and also some account that gives a good policy, because it I take advantage of FXB Trading brokers because it is one that is suitable for traders in achieving profits

1 hour ago, uncle gober said:

really, to achieve success in the forex is not easy, because traders should be able to become better and become more maximal again in improving existing trading skills and the level of patience he has in order to get better.

Understand in advance to run this forex trading, because this business is a business that is very big risk, so always to keep trying to improve the ability of good trading for we are able to learn where the right to run forex trading is profitable. Must always learn will be able to get maximum results by finding a way to trade with his profit

first in forex trading is understand its forex risk, because forex trading has a very high risk. so by understanding the risks and well managed traders will be able to freely and casually run their trading activities and consistent in profit with FXB Trading. and in this broker offers an application that allows traders to speculate in the market

20 minutes ago, ViproMarket said:

risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. but its big or small the risk that we get it depends on how we manage the trading we have. if we can manage the trading we have as good as possible, later we will also receive satisfactory results.

if we want to properly manage forex risks, then traders should use money managaement and risk management wisely, so that traders can manage risk with and capital properly. and choosing the right broker like FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as an ideal set of trading platforms. This is what every trader in the CFD market needs. The ECN / STP model offered by FXB Trading does not have a dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here.

Just now, uncle gober said:

that's why traders should bsia to manage trading activities they have well. do not forget to always manage the trading activities we have by paying attention to the MM and RM that we have in order to better and more eager in generating profits with risks that can be minimized well.

Ability and psychology should be good we improve in order to face the forex market well, if two things are good then trading will feel easier with a satisfactory profit.

In fact it is so of any trader who has had technical expertise or fundamentals, which will determine the good and the bad is how to manage the psychological pressure is positive, so that it can produce a great strategy and profitable

• 1 year later...

Bitcoin and other encrypted currencies have now become attractive investment fields. It is an encrypted currency and as a decentralized resource is free from interference from a single country, macro events or natural disasters that can have an impact on more traditional classes of activity. My broken TP Global FX offers me an optimal trading experience, with many classes and 500+ CFD instruments to trade on.

I see, my technical indicator based trading strategy shows much better performance on H4 time frame. That's way I am not interested on others time frame. On the other hand, I get good feedback for all major currencies from this personal trading system. That's way, comfortably I can manage h andsome money around the month. Actually, I made this profitable system through custom indicators of AAFX broker. As I get good income from this strategy that's way, I don't need to change or update this trading system.

Just now, pennyq said:

Beginner who wants to work as a cashier will have to learn how to use cash machine, count money and customer communication, only 3 main functions. It will take not more than 1-2 weeks to become good cashier in a store. It will bring money for living.

I will suggest you can take help of some one locally who has years of experience in Forex before making any big investment or take guidance from professionals. there are lot of true signals provider out there in the market. I am using one platform for last 3 months and pretty much satisfied with their services. you can visit their website https://www.sharptrader.com/

Guest Steve Goodwin

A person should be hard working and patience to be successful from Forex. He should have a well trading strategy and a good trading broker for nicely operating trading and for having a great support from broker. Trade12 is a broker where customer service is active for 24/5 hours. They offer high leverage up to 1:400 and narrow trading spread which actually increase trader’s profit amount.