success in Forex

Rate this topic

On 9/7/2017 at 10:29 AM, ViproMarket said:

because there are a lot of things that traders should be able to do in order to get better and maximally in the process of going to success, which is why I always try to improve my trading skills

very true, because the trading skills that we have to be able to continue to improve the skills and trading skills that we have. Demo accounts are an excellent tool for traders to practice and learn in better trading management for this profitable trading run

The success of trading forex is the hope of every trader, and it would have a chance if a trader is willing to continue to learn and practice so that wider experience in managing capital trading on the FXB

10 hours ago, Irina said:
Success in forex trading must be cultivated not just silent, with practice he demo account will give you the knowledge and experience that help the business of currency trading

Success in this forex is a business that is not instant on the run, because this forex is a very big risk business, so traders to always try in a good study. To that end, we must be able to run this forex trading by being able to routinely in terms of learning and it can be run in the use of demo account services or also contest demo instaforex

4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

really, to be able to achieve success in the forex it is not easy, traders really should be able to become better and maximum in doing the training and learning in order to get better in improving existing trading skills.

I myself strongly agree with your opinion, to gain profit in forex trading business is indeed not easy sir. the trader should always do the name learning and the exercise utilize the facilities of the FXB Trading broker, because FXB Trading is famous for the quick execution of all operations that are important to trade in the CFD market.

To be successful in this forex trading run is not an easy business, therefore we must improve our own ability with the best possible, so that when we are comfortable trading and get a good profit, because every trader has different trading styles different, so we must continue to tone our trading ability with the best possible so that our trades run smoothly with consistency can be achieved easily

19 hours ago, pradegxs said:

The risk in forex trading is extremely difficult to handle because of using leverage. It multiplies risks hundreds of times as in my case I use 1:200 leverage, so first of all you have to think about how to save deposit and then how to make profit on it. 

the risk of forex trading will always be there and traders can not avoid it, but traders manage as well as possible, use money management and risk management, so that traders can manage risk and capital well. and choose a broker whose leverage helps a trader to gain profit, such as ane chooses FXB Trading broker, because his leverage is 1: 1000, so I can run his trading comfortably and consistently against profit.

To succeed in this forex is a business that is easy, but successful takes with the struggle and also sacrifice in hard work. So it will always be routine with us understand in learning it is one of the keys to success. and I also by studying with a demo account and also his demo contest instaforex for the stages we understand this forex in the run well and can be successful in forex trading

22 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

I really agree with that. therefore traders should be able to become better and become more maximal again in improving the existing treading experience that can help traders to survive in forex with better and maximum.

The trader in that first trading run is always to keep learning in preparation and readiness for before plunging into real trading. reminded there will be a big risk in this forex, so traders always to improve always skills in the trading skills for us are able to facilitate to run this trading with more profitable in gaining advantage and survive in this forex business

Get success in CFD trading is not easy as it is to imagine, the need to learn and practice long enough to understand and have a lot of experience, so knowing the various conditions the movement of ahrga and knowing how to secure transaction

The secret of being successful in forex is not now a secret anymore. We just need some elements to become successful here. Those are, knowledge, skill, practice, experience, good trading plan, effective strategies, patience, good broker support, proper risk management, control over you emotion, discipline trading system. If you can manage to handle all these I don’t think anyone can stop you success. For good broker support I use AAFX. Their transaction system is very good and smooth.

1 hour ago, Ross Edwards said:

The secret of being successful in forex is not now a secret anymore. We just need some elements to become successful here. Those are, knowledge, skill, practice, experience, good trading plan, effective strategies, patience, good broker support, proper risk management, control over you emotion, discipline trading system. If you can manage to handle all these I don’t think anyone can stop you success. For good broker support I use. Their transaction system is very good and smooth.

all that should be able to learn and understand all the risks and secrets that will help us to better understand how in trading it, whether we can run the trading properly whether not, it all depends on his own traders and we can see also in how the broker kemanana or not, therefore I believe in the broker FXB Trading

Success in forex is necessary to run the process that we run, run trading with caution and more able to focus running it, because with high risk that more traders should be able to run the trading by doing in preparation and readiness on the run to make it easier forex for us run by bringing in the success of profit