success in Forex

Rate this topic

Guest gaban
16 hours ago, chetanepic said:

Helpful points, I have one question..

Can you please explain what are the different factors we should consider to avoid lose in forex trading?

In we run trading it was the first defeat that occurred because with no maximum good trading ability, this forex business can bring in a success in forex trading business we first always run the trading in a good stage to learn to maximize the ability of trading to further simplify the The course of trading

Guest gaban

To be able to walk in forex trading required good trading skills, therefore it is that in order to quickly succeed in this forex trading business we need time to exercise seriously.

2 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

Really, practicing and studying seriously is the easiest business to be done by a trader in order to improve the ability possessed by tarder. Therefore traders must be able to manage their trading activities well.

Right if you are a trader and want better return it is up to you how well you manage your risk and loses by improving knowledge.You must learn from past mistakes and try to never avoid them.

Guest gaban
17 hours ago, chetanepic said:

Right if you are a trader and want better return it is up to you how well you manage your risk and loses by improving knowledge.You must learn from past mistakes and try to never avoid them.

Before deciding to jump in forex trading, must understand basically first and practice, as in demo account so that ability can be prepared and trading that executed in real account later also can maximize and yield a profit

Guest gaban
On 20/6/2017 at 9:51 AM, uncle gober said:

Because a lot of people think trading business is easy. Then not a few traders who choose to stop from this forex trading because the results in the can not be in accordance with expectations. To get maximum profit, traders are advised to focus on the management of his trading.

In making a profit in a forex business it is not an easy one, but we often run with practice it will make us will be able to easily run this forex trading business. And forex business is a high risk business, so maximize the ability of good trading to benefit well will also be obtained

To become an expert or a master in this trading is not easy and we should be able to anticipate it by increasing the exercise and also improve the basic knowledge of trading in CFD, by continuing to try to use FXB account with a strong motivation then the success can be done well

Guest gaban
17 hours ago, cokodot said:

To become an expert or a master in this trading is not easy and we should be able to anticipate it by increasing the exercise and also improve the basic knowledge of trading in CFD, by continuing to try to use account with a strong motivation then the success can be done well

Really, in being successful in a forex business is not an easy thing to run. Forex business is in the presence of very high risk, so we must maximize the ability of good trading so that we can do trading optimally.

Guest gaban

Success we will get in a business of course we always run good trading, with maximal skill ability owned trades. For that trader who has not been able to have good trading skills skills can do to always practice such as demo accounts or demo contest instaforex for we can do the practice gradually in to succeed in a forex trading business

Guest gaban
On 6/23/2017 at 10:42 AM, uncle gober said:

I really agree with that. To be successful in the forex is not easy, traders really need a high fighting spirit in order to continue to survive and be more confident when running trading activities.

If you want to succeed and succeed in forex trading, we must be able to always run in learning, discipline on activities and trading management that we have. Therefore, familiarize yourself to always berthap in learning to make it easier for us to run trading with good profits easily obtained

Guest gaban
On 6/29/2017 at 11:57 AM, ViproMarket said:

Really doing good training and learning will improve your trading skills and skills and can make traders even better when running trading activities using real account.

In our run trading it is not that easy to run, because forex business it is a business that must have a maximum skill preparation skills in trading have, for we can manage his trading account better and more maximal again of course

On 6/22/2017 at 7:42 PM, chetanepic said:

Can someone tell me what are the legal requirements of starting forex trading?Please explain step by step.

just based on experience here, I do trade hotforex fyi, the things needed are basic documents from IDs to proof of billing, thats a about, do make sure to go through the verification process, I think india do have a local law regarding trading international forex, most probably not allowed, but I have to say there are many indian traders making use of third party money processors such as skrill, webmoney, and neteller. pls be sure before depositing anything that you understand the simple deposit and withdrawal methods, do not fear abusing customer support with question and ask for help. best of luck 

Success in forex trading is not easy as we think. We must try to more improve our trading skill, hone our skill from time to time. A successful trader also do not get success in quick time. And i try to learn from my experience when trading in FXB to get more knowledge and make my trading result be more maximum

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Because in the forex it will never have an instant, because it is very important for traders to improve their trading skills skill to be more leverage in running active trading existing.

Really, because forex it has a very big risk. So we do to keep trying in a good trading run in the skill of trading skills, demo account we can use for us learn to understand forex well to run