some important Forex advice

We the traders actually have to trade demo trading continually for acquiring proper market principle which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.  in my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker where I got the opportunity, free demo account for  practicing without any restrictions.   

My advice is very simple and that’s to trade with sensible approach and confidence. This is not easy, but is something that can be gained through learning well, if we learn well then we will be able to handle everything else nicely automatically. So, I will only pass out one big advice and that’s to learn well, if we learn accurately then we earn well too. I am able to do it all very nicely and easily which is all through OctaFX broker and their stunning features and facilities that include having small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while they also have got smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s all beautiful and helps a lot in working.

We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Guest boo_sl3

The most important advice in forex trading business is that we have much to learn and practice well especially business risks are so great that our skill should always be increased by either

11 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

The most important advice in forex trading business is that we have much to learn and practice well especially business risks are so great that our skill should always be increased by either

multiply learn and do not forget that we learn every day and never get tired to learn because it will make us become a better trader every day. the bottom line continues to develop a strategy that we have

Guest boo_sl3
On 7/12/2016 at 6:50 AM, uncle gober said:

multiply learn and do not forget that we learn every day and never get tired to learn because it will make us become a better trader every day. the bottom line continues to develop a strategy that we have

a lot of learning is a very important thing in forex trading business, especially the business risk is very high that is why we need to be a lot to learn and practice well by trying to trade with a demo account and follow the contest demo

We the traders first of all have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.   Then we have to focus on our investments for live trading in a proper way.  But practically we the traders try to make money very rapidly by large investments without learning and ultimately fall a great loss when trading.  so, before investment we have to make sure proper market principle.  

Guest boo_sl3
On 12/18/2016 at 2:23 AM, Edward Kefas said:

It is very much difficult to find a right broker, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen which always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

yes, it is very difficult to find a broker that is really reliable, therefore, we must examine the first broker that we will use to trade so we will be able to broker the right .we can using demo account or no deposit bonus to try it

6 hours ago, boo_sl3 said:

yes, it is very difficult to find a broker that is really reliable, therefore, we must examine the first broker that we will use to trade so we will be able to broker the right .we can using demo account or no deposit bonus to try it

in choosing a broker we certainly should be able to choose the best and comfortable in doing business forex, and I by selecting the broker instaforex because with can trade using the capital as small as $ 1 in a standard account, and there is also a demo account and contest his demos with facilities best

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is real regulated broker and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.    And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  

According to my trading experience the good trader is a person who is able to predict the real faction of this market with certainly.  Basically we the traders practically try to be a good trader without learning. But without passing a long time that’s not possible at all to be a good trader at all.  so, we have to learn market principle first of all.

This is a market place where we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, then we need a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment by providing a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

By and large traders from this market place try to make money from this market place without learning. And they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning money we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time.  On the other hand, by using high leverage we also fall a great loss. so before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.  

• 5 weeks later...
Guest boo_sl3
On 12/25/2016 at 1:58 AM, Edward Kefas said:

In spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. so we the traders first of all have to choose the broker which always ensures flexible trading spreads .   

Knowledge is a very important thing for a trader, we should have a high degree of knowledge. Trading with the knowledge that will make us able to trade well and therefore, we need to continue to improve the knowledge of good

In this market place for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, high leverage and much more that are very supportive to lead a better trading life with certainly.   

Choosing the right broker is half the battle.

Make the time to check reviews and recommendations. Make sure the broker you choose is trustworthy and suits your trading personality. Remember, there are lots of fake brokers out there who will only stand in your way. If you want a reliable and trustworthy broker, look no further than Trade24. Forex trading is not a gamble - it's a strategic game. So, choosing a good broker like trade24 can make you profitable with your trades in this business.

Archived