Binary options journal with signals and indicators from Binaryorders

Zark

• TGF Premium

Hello,

I'm going to start sharing my results from the signals given in the live webinars and from the indicators that I received from binaryorders.

I've been with them for more than 3 months now and I have nothing but good things to say.

I was new to binary options, I had no experience on forex or anything. Everything I learned from the live webinars.

The signals given in the live webinars by a trader that has 12 years experience in forex and 4 in binary options are over 70% itm and the indicators that they give you also have over 70% itm. Some more that have more experience get even 85% itm. There are webinars where we get even 100% itm. And I'm Not talking about 1-2 trades, but even 10 trades, all winning. The facebook group also had over 1000 members right now and there are results posted there daily.

I'm opening this to help them keep their service free and to make their binary options service known to other members.

If anyone is interested and wants to join the group or have any questions they can ask me here or send me a pm.

The trades are going to be done with signals from what is probably the best indicator for 60 seconds.

Date....................ITM.............OTM.............ATM................Profit

30.11.2016...............11....................4....................1...................$56

Today was also not a really good for trading binary options. We didn't even make the webinar because at that time the market was in bad conditions.

Of6iVLj.png

• TGF Premium

A lot of trades today :D

Date....................ITM.............OTM.............ATM................Profit

01.12.2016...............23....................9....................3..................$122

9r1fglG.png

• TGF Premium

Not that many trades. Market was still bad. I had to be very careful with what trades I take. Some were really close.

05.12.2016...............7....................1....................0...................$42

1iKwjtW.png

• TGF Premium

Went 7-0 in the beginning, the market was ok. After some news past and the London session ended, the market wasn't as good, we had the webinar from binaryorders where I went 7-3. I took some more trades after the webinar, but the market was not that good. Still ended winning 2 martingale trades.

Also I made a short video with 6 of the 7 trades I took at the beginning that shows the indicator.

Indicator for 60 seconds Binary Options

07.12.2016..............19....................7....................0..................$100

UTUZeP2.png

• TGF Premium

The market today was not that good and will probably be like this till January. I decided to not try and recover all losses for safety and still made some profit.

12.12.2016..............19....................8....................0..................$67

Vt1YHTN.png

Archived