Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.

Dennis#MD    92

/profile/43949-sunil-gupta/" rel="">@Sunil Gupta congrats for your 1st post here on TGF. As /profile/26309-seojesica/" rel="">@seojesica said I wouldnt focus on SEO for two main reasons: 1) it takes time to see results and 2) web development is a really competitive niche in US and UK. And I suppose you don't have the funds to invest in SEO to outrank the big companies.

I don't say you should not do SEO but I wouldn't focus on it for fast results. Instead you should take a different path and try to approach local customers through PPC (facebook ads, google ads very targeted to your niche and location), direct contact etc. 

Good luck and keep us updated.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Dennis#MD    92

/profile/43949-sunil-gupta/" rel="">@Sunil Gupta have you tried to contact them directly ? Write a generic email and adapt it for each potential customer: We are an webdesign company and just visited your site. We think we can redeisign your website to look better and convert more customers. See our offer at..yoursite.com

Also if you want to take the SEO approach, this article may help you: https://moz.com/blog/small-businesses-websites-compete-big-players-seo-whiteboard-friday

I request you to use social medias to drive visitors to your site. Get registered in Google business and other search engines. Try to improve your local customers so that you can listed in local pack. 

Dennis#MD    92
On 17/02/2017 at 0:12 PM, sadesh said:

white hat and black hat SEO

I will be careful using blackhat SEO. Eventually, Google will find out and bite your ass.  I was using black hat SEO in the past but now I find whitehat SEO giving way better results. Also, I'm staying without any fear that my websites will be penalized.

• Like 1

sadesh    0

Yes, white hat SEO is the best way to do link buliding which give best results for long time.

Dennis#MD    92
On 10/03/2017 at 9:09 AM, sadesh said:

Yes, white hat SEO is the best way to do link buliding which give best results for long time.

And you don't have to worry about Google updates like this last one: Google Fred that penalized sites with a weak/spammy backlink profile.