which broker are you using and why ?

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience, I think first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker is regulated or not. Because the regulated trading broker always ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques.  

The best broker always guarantee their clients funds and does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. So, we the traders actually have to trade in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading approach by providing flexible trading spreads without any restrictions.        

I am under OctaFX and they are very special to be part of. The biggest reason behind joining them is their service and safety that’s ensured. They are regulated plus a highly reputed company and have segregated option, so all my investments are absolutely safe and secure which enables me to perform really well and brings a lot of rewards. I also love it due to their 50% bonus on deposit scheme where I get my capital increased and I can work without any restrictions or hidden policy which makes achieving success so much easier for me and I also like it with their instant payment option and keeps me comfortable which is really what we all wish and hope for!

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.          

17 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.          

absolutely right trading skills that we have to be adjusted by the broker, because if we have the appropriate broker then it will result in something more fun because we enjoy there, but otherwise it will be bad for your trading progress

Guest boo_sl3
On 7/12/2016 at 6:42 AM, uncle gober said:

absolutely right trading skills that we have to be adjusted by the broker, because if we have the appropriate broker then it will result in something more fun because we enjoy there, but otherwise it will be bad for your trading progress

Forex is a business that has a high risk that a good trading skills are indispensable. And we also need to continue to improve the skills of a good trading so would make us be trading well

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place.  Because only regulated trading broker guarantee their clients’ funds.  That’s why now I am trading with JCMFX which is regulated as well as STP platform and always ensures with certainly security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  And they don’t restrict any trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  As a scalper now I am comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing flexible trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using scalping that brings profit in a short time.   

It’s been 4 years since I am joined with Trade12, I feel pretty pleased working around them, as they are sort of company you openly desire for. They are safe as house and with excellent atmosphere with superb conditions to work around. Offering tight spreads, bonus on deposit for first investment up to 100% plus there is excellent Partner program available here that helps into extra earning and also allow us to use their marketing tools to have better chance at gaining clients. So, if that’s not the enough reason than nothing can be enough!

the broker itself there with its advantages and disadvantages of each. Most novice traders are confused at the time will choose to start trading forex broker. as a suggestion, traders especially novice trader can choose a broker that provides educational programs easier to understand for a novice trader. Tickmill a broker that allows traders to make scalping.

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen for continue trading in a proper way.

• 1 month later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Frankly, I am using live trading service of trade-24.com because of their amazing signal service! Interestingly, it’s a free signal service but powerful enough! Here I get, entry point with SL and TP including risk reward ratio! That means proper trading setup! Last month I have withdrawn my money for five times, but no late payment; Of course this platform is professional class!

I am currently using lxmarkets.com for my binary options trading. I like the broker since it has numerous options variations accessible for traders. I can store and pull back my cash in a split second. It is a regulated broker. It's client support is truly astounding. They are accessible for 24/5. On the off chance that you are keen on binary options trading, I would propose you to attempt this broker out. Indeed, even you can open a demo record to encounter the nature of the broker.

Conu, I don’t think Binary Option trading is a valid way of working; it will only cause us to lose badly especially with such random companies. I prefer Forex trading only and that’s with OctaFX, as they are very special from been regulated plus a true ECN and that too an award winning one, so I feel absolutely cool working with them and it helps me with working and enables me to perform well and enjoy doing with everything in any situation.

The best broker trade24, whom I am working with from start. I choose this broker because this broker make my profits consistent with market news, leverage, spread, slippage, bonuses, good scalping and many more services on my trading. I am a successful trader because of my broker. This broker giving the facility to learn online with video sessions. Where a newcomer can get proper knowledge and experience about trading. They can start trading with a small investment in this broker.

On 13/2/2017 at 8:02 AM, uncle gober said:

when I first joined in forex is better we do not get too focused on the results that will get, but it helps us focus on how we in order to improve the capacity and management of trading we got. so we can semakain confidence when trading.

the first time to join in the forex trading should be to do the study first to see the benefits to be more passion in running learning. And learn to be a demo account to learn how to run a trading well and also how to manage risk and its capital to be able to survive in forex in the current plunge in real accounts

On 2/14/2017 at 2:03 PM, gaban said:

the first time to join in the forex trading should be to do the study first to see the benefits to be more passion in running learning. And learn to be a demo account to learn how to run a trading well and also how to manage risk and its capital to be able to survive in forex in the current plunge in real accounts

demo account one to bring in success, because by not always to strive in the business will be difficult and will not be able to succeed in the run. With a demo account facility will greatly assist us in learning how to maximize the capabilities of trading for the better

Archived