Do you love your Broker ?

I love my trading broker Trade12 very much due to real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system within long time process, free demo trading ,  proper customer services and much more. 

10 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

I love my trading broker Trade12 very much due to real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system within long time process, free demo trading ,  proper customer services and much more. 

indeed loved broker that we follow are highly recommended, so we will be able to trade in a much more maximum profit should not think if we had fallen in love with the broker that we follow then I'm sure the profit will soon come to us

I don’t really get into that sort of mind set or relationship with the broker. I don’t think that’s even possible because Brokerage Company is run by employs and they don’t even know or details, so we are just another client for them and there can’t be any favoring there. I believe we just need to be with the best. I don’t care about love or hate, it just needs to be the best and that’s really what I have with OctaFX broker, it’s regulated plus a worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries, so trading with them is just so pleasing and makes trading ever easier. I really enjoy working under them and it helps me in every way!

Fair to say, I don’t think about love or hate, but I am happy with my broker and that’s all through TradeWiseFX. They are very special on all notes. With having Zero Spread, High Leverage, Bonuses and several other features on those lines, it’s absolutely stunning. Though the best part is definitely 50% Deposit Bonus which makes it so special!

Now I am trading with MTI Markets which is my loving platform due to a wide range of trading facilities.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, really my trading life is comfortable.

I have just one simple requirement and that’s having good professional relationship with my broker, if that’s happening than nothing else is there to be required. Right now, I am working under FP Markets, it’s a worldwide recognized broker been operated from Australia and is rated highly. Offering competitive spreads, high leverage, smooth trading platform with excellent execution speed. Also, we can learn really nicely here with their educational setup and free demo account. They even have got IB program and all that stuff to bring in extra income, it’s just fascinating!

I love my Broker MXTrade very much, because this ECN regulated trading platform does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. And they always ensure 100% initial bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads without any limitations. Basically the bonuses we get from our trading platforms cannot use due to margin stop outs.        

https://www.mxtrade.com/

Guest boo_sl3

I'm just comfortable trading in forexmart because trading in this broker has many of promos and the spread that are used are also very low thus allowing me to be trading with a maximum

On 12/1/2016 at 10:41 PM, Brian Luckhurst said:

Fair to say, I don’t think about love or hate, but I am happy with my broker and that’s all through TradeWiseFX. They are very special on all notes. With having Zero Spread, High Leverage, Bonuses and several other features on those lines, it’s absolutely stunning. Though the best part is definitely 50% Deposit Bonus which makes it so special!

Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and always ensures 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions. Actually the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

5 hours ago, Edward Kefas said:

Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and always ensures 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions. Actually the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

we could just use the bonus to make trades, but we have to really understand how the bonus rule so that there will be no errors when we want to trade or wd. but if we want to be free then I suggest trading just use their own capital in order not to be bound by any

• 2 months later...

When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check for ensuring the best broker.  According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not.  Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  that’s why now I am with TempleFX which for all time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly by using any trading techniques with scalping.  

My broker is trade24. I really love my broker and I feel very lucky to have a best broker like this. Because they provide 100% safety of fund, fast execution, lowest trading spread, high leverage and I am very happy with their withdrawal process. It’s very fast and no problem with withdraw. They have all trading features which is must for a trader. I really appreciate their services and very satisfied with them.

Archived