what you think about scalping brokerage ?

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions.  If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

On 11/25/2016 at 2:06 AM, Edward Kefas said:

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions.  If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

many brokers who give permission on tradernya to use scalping strategy even if it is a regulated broker, we are very understanding about how to do scalping and it is an interesting way to profit in forex

Take this if you want to take it as rude, but for me there is no respect when you say scalping brokerage, I just don’t understand how you rate any broker good when it’s limiting you to single technique. I certainly have no respect for any such broker. I am with OctaFX broker who I respect highly. The reason is very simple; it’s that they don’t restrict anyone to any technique instead here we can do whatever we wish from scalping to hedging to news trading to news trading, it’s all do able here and is what makes them stand out. In just 4 years, they have won 17 awards, it’s shows how good they are and that’s what you call a real broker!

On 26/11/2016 at 2:00 AM, uncle gober said:

many brokers who give permission on tradernya to use scalping strategy even if it is a regulated broker, we are very understanding about how to do scalping and it is an interesting way to profit in forex

Almost all brokers allow to trade during the news and scalp however we need to go with those broker which offer a tight spread as it lowers the trading costs hence good ROI. I think hotforex, exness, octa, lmfx etc brokers can be checked in order to finalize a good and reputed broker.

23 hours ago, Forhad Reza said:

As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade trading broker because of lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping that brings profit in a short time.         

The first step in utilizing the news trading is to familiarize themselves with the latest views on a wide range of financial news to find out what was going on and it takes strength Profi reliable strategy will be easier to profit thanks to the hard work we have done

• 2 weeks later...

Archived