scalping for MTI Markets

According to my trading experience, I have seen, by and large regulated trading brokers don’t allows scalping in their trading platform but I am very lucky to choose MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  

• 2 months later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, you are right! Regulated brokers are restricted mostly on scalping trading style! Maybe they are interested only for institutional Forex traders with long term trading style! But, its not impossible! Like, I am also using

trade-24.com for my scalping trading! As you said, low trading spread, slippage and requotes are important parameters for short term traders, yes I get all of these facilities in my live trading chart!

• 1 month later...

Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. It remains one of the most popular trading methods in the current electronic market place. If you want to be a scalper, then you should choose a right broker. Some brokers in forex market will not allow you for scalping and some banned clients account for scalping. As my experience trade24 is the best place for scalping. They providing best services to their clients.

Archived