Do You Help Your Friend In Forex?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

My friends and i always help each other, because we are still learning in forex. We learn from our trading experience. We also take advantage of forex forums to get more knowledge and trading experience.

• 5 years later...

Bprimes giving you the flexible leverage facility for more profit. Most forex brokers offer traders a platform for ready access to trade currency markets. In addition, most brokers will also provide leverage. In other words, lend you money to magnify the size of your trades. While this means that you can make a lot of money with a small down payment. It also means that you can lose a lot of money.

• 2 weeks later...

On the planet Forex is the main activity that allows understudy and, in addition, the housewife, so they can also trade here. Since to start this business any institutional authentication is not required by traders. As a substitute I choose AAFX in light of the fact that they do not offer any basic deposit to start my exchange with them. Here, a trader gets five separate accounts to choose from. I am currently gaining little measure of benefit, but I am extremely grateful to my broker for me such an opportunity.

On 1/1/2019 at 3:30 AM, Ross Edwards said:

On the planet Forex is the main activity that allows understudy and, in addition, the housewife, so they can also trade here. Since to start this business any institutional authentication is not required by traders.

Do you know on planet earth a person needs to be at certain age to open an account?

In whole around the world Forex trading is the only flexible business which allows trading any person, with any amount of money and in any time. There are both short term and long term investors who are doing trading. As a short term trader I am with Forex4you broker trading currently in this market. I chose them to get low spread facility which they allow from only 0 pips to earn easily it is very supportive.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting question. I do have few friends who are also traders and I talk with them regularly regarding my trading strategy and current market developments. But, we are much more focused on opportunities to make money, while for us loss deals are a way to learn something about mistakes made

• 3 weeks later...