Broker Discussion

Without having a reliable support form a regulated treading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities. I got 100% initial bonus from this ECN trading platform that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.  

On 11/1/2016 at 3:35 PM, Fx Mental said:

Without having a reliable support form a regulated treading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life, in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. That’s why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of exclusive trading facilities. I got 100% initial bonus from this ECN trading platform that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.  

If you depend on lowest trading spreads, I would suggest you MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips that is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

In spite of most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible to get maximal result from Forex trading without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. that’s why, I have been using MXTrade trading broker from where I have been using 100% initial bonus , lowed trading spreads, minimum margin requirement , up to leverage 1:400 and much more trading facilities with security of funds .              

• 3 months later...

We the traders have to choose our brokers in cool mind please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. Now I am with CIB FX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I am a professional scalper and now I am with this regulated broker due to lowest trading spreads which is very support to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. So I get comfortable for all time when scalping.  

• 2 weeks later...

I think having a reliable and regulated broker is become a kind of lucky charm in foreign exchange industry. There are big rush of scammers and frauds in foreign exchange market. Who swarm and messed all the things here by stealing innocent people’s money. I need three to four months to select my broker ECNCAPITAL watching overall their activities and I found that I can trust them with my money.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without any doubt broker plays the most important role for trader in forex. If you pick wrong broker you can’t trade peacefully. I trade with AAFX. Because it provides me all those advantages which I want for my trading. I never face any problem while depositing or withdrawing money from here. And it also has very good customer care support. They work 24 hours a day and give expert support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/05/2017 at 4:45 PM, bilo said:

indeed you are right because there are no doubts that these brokers are one of our partners which supply us the required technology in order to access the trade market.

Agreed to some extent as we can't trade without having any broker support however finding the right broker seems to becoming harder these days.

Archived