Any good Broker ?

Rate this topic

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which allow all trading approach devoid of any limitations. Now, I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, form here I can scalp at any major pair with lowest trading spreads at all times.      

I am sorry; it’s never about any broker, at least not for me. I believe we need to set the bar high, but if we are not doing that then we are just not going to find it working at all. My standards are pretty high and that’s why I only go with Alpari, it’s a regulated plus a widely recognized company been in the industry for nearly 2 decades!  The most pleasing thing for me with them is getting epic service including http://alpari.com/en/trading/trading_signals/, as it’s absolutely free so not only I am able to trade in friendly atmosphere but get tools that makes success almost a certainty!

The selection of the right broker is very difficult task, as most of the broker is found to be scams. By the way, I am very lucky to found MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds with certainly at any deposit.  so, my trading life is very much secure.        

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper,  now I am trading with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.  

As a good broker now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , usable 100% initial bonus and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

9 hours ago, Fx Mental said:

As a good broker now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , usable 100% initial bonus and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. Practically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to many restrictions.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

1 hour ago, Edward Kefas said:

Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure 30% welcome bonus that is totally usable devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. Practically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to many restrictions.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.    

The trusted broker is a broker which guarantees their clients funds with certainly.  That’s why, now I am using Tickmill broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly including a wide range of trading technologies.

According to my trading experience the good broker is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

On 11/9/2016 at 3:14 PM, Fx Mental said:

According to my trading experience the good broker is a broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. As a scalper now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions.  so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

If you love scalping, I would suggest you MTI Markets which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.       

On 11/15/2016 at 0:06 AM, Edward Kefas said:

If you love scalping, I would suggest you MTI Markets which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.       

I do not like the trading scalping because I did not control trade in this way, and I prefer to do a long-term trading

According to my trading experience , I think the god broker is a broker which is regulated platform and always ensures security of funds, larges usable bonus offer,  active customer services , low transaction cost,  easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.     

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The traders we have choose to our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly. We can choose the regulated broker which guarantees their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

• 3 years later...

Broker is the most important element in the Forex market. Without a good broker you can not trade in the market. A good broker can be your guideline in this risky market. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker. I choose them because they provide minimum spreads and maximum leverage to their clients. They also provide 24/7 customer support. They are very helpful.

• 2 years later...

If you want both service and regulation, you can go for Eurotrader broker because they will never put any ban on your strategy and they will allow you with high security, narrow trading spread, 1:500 leverage, superior trade execution, 24/7 customer support, perfect environment for all types of traders and whopping deposit bonus.

That's absolutely correct, I completely agree. Regulation is an important aspect to consider. That's why I joined Tickmill as my broker, as it offers a secure trading environment. Additionally, I can make use of their educational resources, which further enhance my understanding of how forex trading works.

• 6 months later...