So What's With This Bitcoin Stuff?

Rate this topic

Before the bitcoin collapsed, I wasn't watching it at all, always knew the approximate price, but never cared. After a big deprication I started keep an eye on bitcoin, and understood, that it won't be as popular anymore, as a lot of traders fear that it might happen again.

• 4 weeks later...

Bitcoin is the best coin since its start and it is a wonderful invention of this century so far which has gathered attention of huge investors. Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world as far as I know. I have a great addiction of cryptocurrencies and I have good amount of coins in my wallet. Good luck!

Please, don't waste your time and money in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency business. It is such a complicated thing that you are bound to lose. So, invest in something more issuring and profitable like savings bond or make money through freelancing sites.

Don't waster your time getting in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency business. That world is so messed up that you need months and even years to understand the dynamics and mechanisms that move them. Live your life with ease and don't go into the Bitcoin business.

I actually noticed this post made far long ago anyhow 

But from that time of this post, a couple of years passed, then it's to around $7,000 - $10,000 after the highest peak at $20,000 a few months ago back in the January 2018. 

People get depressed for seeing the Bitcoin price is in downside from the highest ever top, and urging themselves to get out of the game, but with no recalling of such times back then like in 2015 or 2016 and what was the prices of it. It's anyhow almost a revolutionary price skyrocketing and as at the time of writing this when it's gotten the stability of its prices after the big bubble of 2017 in Bitcoin prices gone out, it's still so stably kept around $7,000 - $10,000 these days. 

• 4 weeks later...