So What's With This Bitcoin Stuff?

Rate this topic

I remember reading somewhere when bitcoin began, 1 bitcoin was worth 0.0001cent i.e that's 1/100th of a penny. Right?

Then back in November 2013 1 BTC climbed to as much as $990USD... Wohoo!

As at Feb 2016 it settled back to about $400USD before it reached $600USD in October. Instantly remains the best time to amass bitcoin, in view that it’s just in the beginning of another adoption curve.

Right at this moment keep reading.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bitcoin is being emerged as another commodity that is accepted worldwide now and it is gaining much popularity. There was time when its value was zero or near to it but it has improved its value significantly and maybe this could replace all other currencies in future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When Bitcoin started, who would have imagined that the value of Bitcoin would increase significantly? There are many other alternatives also to Bitcoin like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash and Zcash, etc., but they have to still reach up to the significance that Bitcoin has reached.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest unlimited82

well bitcoins are ok but i hear that people can infect your pc to use your gpu to mine coince

some were i read that many gpu melted from usage , feels bad man

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Good question @Porde . In my opinion, at the moment there is a lot of hype and speculation in the crypto currency area and a lot of people purchase Bitcoins and other crypto currencies not to use it but to keep it hoping they will sell it at one point with higher profits.

Is not like the main reason of increasing price is that a lot of merchants started to accept bitcoins so there is a real increase of need of Bitcoins.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency in the world so far. People are talking about the Bitcoin on every platform including social media, forums, and websites. The way Bitcoin has evolved in terms of its price is quite amazing to witness. I think it is the future's leading currency.