TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chetanepic

Earn more with Forex Trading Tips by market experts!!

12 posts in this topic

It is informed to all the forex trader who actually looking for good return from forex trading on a regular basis, that we are one of the leading financial consultant from India which are specialized in developing a profit making Forex Tips for Indian traders. We also offers the high accuracy Commodity Tips.

Doesn't that be good if you could post some healthy tips over this forum so that all of us could take benefits here.

If we want to earn more, it should be done in sensible way instead of trying to figure out short cuts and all that, as it is not something that is going to work in our favor at all. We should try to keep everything simple and straight forward and be our own expert. I do just that I am happy to say that I have got enough success to suggest it to others. I get support from OctaFX with their lovely ECN structure having low spreads, fast execution and much more.

We can talk about experts and all that, but if we lack discipline, skills and dedications then we are going nowhere even if it was for Einstein to come alive, it is not going to work. So we need ability and only then anything else could be useful. I have every facility one desires through FP Markets with their massive educational section, market news, analysis, day to day reports, tips and there is PAMM account facility too, so this is the best lineup you get anywhere. Still, if one truly wants to succeed then using this correctly is the challenge.

On 4/7/2017 at 11:25 AM, Vincent Stevens said:

If we want to earn more, it should be done in sensible way instead of trying to figure out short cuts and all that, as it is not something that is going to work in our favor at all. We should try to keep everything simple and straight forward and be our own expert. I do just that I am happy to say that I have got enough success to suggest it to others. I get support from OctaFX with their lovely ECN structure having low spreads, fast execution and much more.

i think you are right, Everything should be done in a sensible way instead of finding short cuts, we can become a leader in share market by following some rules of market.

You have to learn about market in deep, for this you can read daily news, you can also follow leading companies to get daily trading tips like stock tips and commodity tips.

There is no shortcut and the shortest distance between the two point is the straight line so whatever we wish to master at, we have to struggle, learning the rules with patience and consistency.

We don’t need experts instead we need confidence and skills which should be fairly enough for enhancing our chances. I find it relatively easy with broker like OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and also have solid conditions that makes the work a lot simpler if not easy. From having low spreads, there is zero balance protection and even swap free account which enables us to work nicely without having to pay any overnight charges at all that further enhances our chances.

Although, I definitely believe that we need guidance from experts and senior traders, but still it’s not completely down to them. I feel it’s down to us to get through in with making money not just riding through experts stories. I do follow senior traders and some experts, but I trade according to my own ability and plans, it’s easier with broker like OctaFX, as they are fully supportive with having lovely educational guides along with demo contests too to try out things.