Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
rooch99

How to get traffic

Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting

Cheap Dedicated Servers | Server starting at $29/MO

Admin

Getting traffic to a brand new forum is not an easy job. I can recommend you several methods you should try:

- Contact bloggers, hyip monitors to post on your forum.

- Create contests to reward members for being active. You can offer them cash, premium memberships etc.

- Turn the forum in a get paid to post and reward members for posting. When you have a decent number of users you may stop the paid to post feature.

- Do some SEO both offline and online for your forum.

• Like 1

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Hi if you want to get free traffic on your site then do the following things : 
1. Make your site informative. 
2. Put keyword rich title in <title> tags 
3. Submit on directory 
4. Submit your site in search engine 
5. Write articles related to your services and post it to articles site having links on the articles which is pointing to your site. 

This process is time taking but it will help you to increase your site traffic. 

----------

android signage player

Over 80% of the Internet's users go to a search engine before reaching a web site.When someone types your product or service's key words into a search engine if the site lists in the first page then chances are there that the user might visit the website.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.The factors that Google considers are keywords in URL, Title, Text, Domain age,Number of visitors etc.It keeps updating the factors for page ranking. The companies that provide SEO also should update accordingly.If we get services from such a concerned company then we can definitely make SEO to be effective.I have used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from XnYnZ.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which eventually improved my website traffic.

After having your website running, you need to promote it in order to get traffic and revenue also. There're many ways to promote, both free and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the effective results

I hope this helps.

Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Domain and Hosting Latest Today

Vultr Promo Will double your Credit $100 for Free

1:) facebook posting

2:) google plus 

3:) unique content

4:) link building

5:) exchange links

6:) make yotube channel

7:) keep site up to date with content and layout

In order to increase geniuine website traffic.. first of all share such type of valubale and informative data which is totally free and share such type of content which your audience would really like to see... after that start using social media marketing and social book marking for making long lasting interaction with your audience

On 31.10.2016 at 1:26 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Getting traffic to a brand new forum is not an easy job. I can recommend you several methods you should try:

- Contact bloggers, hyip monitors to post on your forum.

- Create contests to reward members for being active. You can offer them cash, premium memberships etc.

- Turn the forum in a get paid to post and reward members for posting. When you have a decent number of users you may stop the paid to post feature.

- Do some SEO both offline and online for your forum.

Best advices! I decided to add kinda social network to my already existing WordPress blog, just waiting for BuddyPress templates . I think first paid posts + guest posting are the most efficient. 

There are different ways of getting traffic. You need to determine which way you want to use. From my personal experience I think mix strategy is the most effective one. You need to use both Social networking sites and SEO. Also you need to focus on paid traffic along with free traffic. Google Adwords is the best to generate paid traffic. Here is a complete guide of Google Adwords

http://blog.boldigital.com/bold-google-adwords-guide

Top 7 tips to creating more traffic in SEO.

Optimize your website for the search engines.
Try to frequently Update the Content of Your Site.
Take more advantage of social bookmarking sites.
Use your Pinterest and Facebook accounts.
Use viral content.
Try to use offline promotion
Try to include your URL in your signature.

There is various way to get more traffic on your website - 

1. Search engine submission

2. Keyword should be best and easily searchable

3. Your website title and meta tag should be proper.

4. Content should be original and unique.

5. Promote your site on different social media platforms.

6. Only do white hat SEO to get organic genuine traffic.