success with scalping broker

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.   

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly, we the traders have to choose the credible broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques.  Now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  From here without any restrictions I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads.         

• 4 months later...

There is no such broker as SCALPING; I believe we need to use sense, at least. IF we don’t have such common sense then going anywhere in business like Forex is out sights. I trade with OctaFX broker, it’s not a SCALPING broker, and it’s a genuine broker. They are licensed by FCA and has excellent features and facilities including low spreads from 0.1 pips, quick execution, 50% deposit bonus that is use able plus plenty more which helps us in working!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Most of the time pro traders thinks those who are not capable of doing anything in forex or don’t know much about forex do scalping. But I have to say scalping is not that simple as many traders see it. Scalping need various facilities to operate smoothly. Many brokers do not give trader all facilities to trade scalping, I am lucky to have AAFX as my broker. It allows me to scalp in this business.

On 22/04/2017 at 8:58 AM, Pixie Pips said:

The broker is important for our fund security. So first consider, if the broker is secure and regular about money then look for the other offers with it.

We can do it easily by testing them with a small amount to ensure either they offer the right services suitable to our needs or not.. and either they do withdraw profits earned on our investments.

Archived