TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron Fishman

Can anyone help?

11 posts in this topic

Hi: I am a newbie and am trying to research which broker is best to deal with. I have read that you generally recommend CTOption. The thing is that their payout is higher than any other broker. Did any of you try this broker? The platform looks quite ok and the delay on demo is fine too. I searched online for reviews but didn't find anything negative. Can anyone help.

I am trading with CToption from last few months and I found it trustworthy and authentic. They offer me huge payouts and friendly trading experience. I would say they are one of the leading binary option brokers of the world.

CTOption's trading platform is very well designed since I find absolutely everything on it so handy that you may never doubt yourself as a new trader. You can easily detect the summary of every position you made, and there are also time variation for your trades so you may choose the timing or the expiration of your trade.

There are many brokers available in the market but all traders must do some research about brokers before start investing with them. Always choose a reliable and regulated broker because with regulated broker your money will be in safe hands and less fear of loos.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

On 20/11/2016 at 8:48 AM, ali555 said:

Always choose a reliable and regulated broker because with regulated broker your money will be in safe hands and less fear of loos.

As per my experience i think we should choose reputed broker over regulated ones as there are many past examples of regulated brokers being turned into scam and took all the traders money. Let's hope if they have got their money back.

The good Forex broker always makes sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, free demo trading, larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

On January 12, 2017 at 11:38 AM, benjam said:

The good Forex broker always makes sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system, free demo trading, larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

Can you recommend me any trustworthy trading broker? What do you think about Hotforex?

On 23.01.2017 at 9:21 PM, Fedrick said:

which broker is better for newbiew in trading ? who can give advice?

if you are newbie i recommend you start your trading with liteforex broker 

On 24/01/2017 at 0:21 AM, Fedrick said:

which broker is better for newbiew in trading ? who can give advice?

I better suggest you shortlist a few reputed brokers and make some own research over them by checking their reviews online. Meanwhile, try opening demo account with those you wish to further shortlist and practice these demo accounts. Soon, you will be able to compare which broker processes suits your requirement and that is the point you choose your right broker. However, any broker you choose, keep in mind to start with small amount to check their withdrawals and other processes. As per my experience, i think shortlisting hotforex, octafx, fxprimus, lmfx etc can be some reputed brokers that can be considered while choosing a decent broker.