Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

10 Key Characteristics Every Successful Entrepreneur Have

Dennis#MD    92

Anyone can start a business regardless of his or her age. I started my first company when I was 18 and closed it when I was 22. Since then I started five other companies and have learned, meeting hundreds of entrepreneurs.  I’ve come to realize that most successful entrepreneurs share these are ten common characteristics.

Ten Main Characteristics You should have or train

1. Have a passion. As ancient Chinese sage Confucius said, Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
  2. Have a purpose. This should be your most defining trait. Where many wander through life trying to find their Self, the successful entrepreneur is too busy creating his Self. Every day he does something to bring himself closer to his goal. He isn’t a wanderer, he’s going places; it’s so obvious that everyone around him can see it.
  3. You need to be a hard worker. He knows that nothing great is accomplished without hard work and a definite purpose.
  4. Be persistent and don’t quit easily . He’s the tortose not the hare. He’s the last person standing. So make sure that before you close the shop you tried all methods to make it work. If still doesn’t work at least you’ll have pace of mind that you tried everything you could, and latter you would not ask yourself “What if…”

Read the full article and other articles for entrepreneurs on:

https://monetize.info/10-key-characteristics-every-successful-entrepreneur-have/

This are in my opinion then main characteristics you should train if you want to be an successful entrepreneur. Use the comments form bellow and let me know if you think there are some other that needs to be added or extracted.

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Trituy    2

These things seem to be well-known, but they are the truth and are very useful tips, the author must really know what he's talking about, thanks for the advice.

Lost lot of my money in forex, gold and other commodities' trading for my initial six months, but I did not give up and keep learning from my mistakes. One of my friends, Jonathan was making lot of profits on his investments in gold trading suggested me to follow SignalSkyline, renewed reliable forex signal providers to identify the market trends before taking investment decision , and honestly It helped me a lot. 

signal_skyline_02_4.jpg