TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dennis#MD

5 Safe Methods to Earn Backlinks

10 posts in this topic

After recent announcements of Matt Cutts, Head of WebSpam division of Google many webmasters and bloggers are quite unsure of what methods of earning backlinks are still safe now and will not produce latter any harm to their websites.. Even if it may look different, things have not been changed much in the last years and as long as backlinks is going to be the main factor in ranking websites there will be room for abuse.

I will share with you several methods I’m using to earn quality backlinks for my sites.

1 Guest Posting

Before you ask: No I’m not drunk and I’m not leaving under a rock, I’ve read Matt Cutt’s blog post regarding guest posting. As long as you guest post for reaching new real audiences and not for the solely purpose of getting backlinks, guest posting is still a great way to earn backlinks.

Building a strong online presence in your industry is definitely important. Appearing on higher-ranking blogs or websites in your industry through content contribution can help you develop your existence in your industry. Since content is king in digital marketing, contributing comprehensive content for your audience within your industry is a better way to build high quality links that can help your domain authority.

Read the full article on:

http://scrapebrokers.com/5-safe-methods-earn-backlinks-2014

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Ok, Thanks got It, But Many guest blogging are paid, then is it white hat way for seo point of view, because many expert says paid links is not good for websites, then what will do ??

That's right buying links is not good for SEO and I will explain you exactly why you should avoid it:

If you purchase a guest post on a website that is known for selling guest posts and is reported to Google (competitors usually report sites to Google) then all the companies that have unnatural links on that particular site may be penalized. So when you decide to guest post on a site you need to make sure you're in a good linking company :)

Not all webmasters ask for paid guest posting. If you have good quality articles then they will publish for free because they need good content on their website. For instance, at monetize.info we dont charge money for guest posts.

On 10/12/2016 at 8:13 PM, Dennis#MD said:

That's right buying links is not good for SEO and I will explain you exactly why you should avoid it:

If you purchase a guest post on a website that is known for selling guest posts and is reported to Google (competitors usually report sites to Google) then all the companies that have unnatural links on that particular site may be penalized. So when you decide to guest post on a site you need to make sure you're in a good linking company :)

Not all webmasters ask for paid guest posting. If you have good quality articles then they will publish for free because they need good content on their website. For instance, at monetize.info we dont charge money for guest posts.

Thanks for giving the valuable suggestion, I will follow it, Please share some travel free guest blogging sites.

Hey Randiv,

I don't have any travelling guest blogging site list. You can compile your own if you search in in Google (you may also use DuckDuckGo and Bing) with the following syntax: keyword + "write for us"

To get even a bigger list you should use other related words along with travel like holidays, travelling, tours etc:

• travelling + "write for us"
  • holidays + "write for us"
  • tours + "write for us"

When you have a list of 30-40 blogs you should contact the webmaster informing them you'd like to write on their blogs and see how many answer and accept to publish for free. After you get your posts approved you will have a nice list of free guest blogging sites on travel :)

Also, be creating when you pitch the webmasters. Even if you don't offer them money you can offer them a post in exchange on your blogs, free twitting on your profile , free facebook post or message to your list etc. The bottom line is that quality content is always valuable.

1 person likes this

On 10/20/2016 at 1:11 PM, Dennis#MD said:

Hey Randiv,

I don't have any travelling guest blogging site list. You can compile your own if you search in in Google (you may also use DuckDuckGo and Bing) with the following syntax: keyword + "write for us"

To get even a bigger list you should use other related words along with travel like holidays, travelling, tours etc:

• travelling + "write for us"
  • tours + "write for us"

When you have a list of 30-40 blogs you should contact the webmaster informing them you'd like to write on their blogs and see how many answer and accept to publish for free. After you get your posts approved you will have a nice list of free guest blogging sites on travel :)

Also, be creating when you pitch the webmasters. Even if you don't offer them money you can offer them a post in exchange on your blogs, free twitting on your profile , free facebook post or message to your list etc. The bottom line is that quality content is always valuable.

Thank you for useful tips. I will apply for my blogs now.

Godaddy Renewal Coupon 35% Off Domain and Hosting Latest Today

Vultr Promo Will double your Credit $100 for Free

Thanks for information. guest post is best way to get the safe backlink.