Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
9 posts in this topic
If you’re serious about link building for your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign. There is one component that you must not forget to incorporate in your strategy — backlinks from authority sites.
Honestly, a backlink originating from a PR 9 website is 1,000 times more powerful than a link built on a PR 1 website. A PR 9 website is rare online, and getting one of them to link back to your website is such a challenging task that even I myself am struggling with it!
I will use your anchor text and short text whenever possible on the page. This puts your link in context with the topic of your site. These are high authority PageRank 9-7 domains (The homepage of the domain is PR9, not the linking page or subdomain).
2.Anchor text/ Keywords :
3.Description about website or product :
You can send me more description I will use randomly and it will looks nice and Google eye loves those.
I've been doing SEO for over 10 years, and every year Google make it harder and harder to make any headway, but I truly do think I've hit the Mother Lode of solid gold with this one.
I've been trying it out for a while now and have seen nothing short of amazing results, and the reason is that I've actually listened to Matt Cutts and his propaganda, and paid heed to what he says - which is the same thing over and over again - "trust, reputation, and authority".
How do you get these elusive qualities?
Well, the way I see it is that to get reputation or trust or authority you need to be getting links from the most highly trusted, reputable, and authoritative sites that exist, and to this end I've developed my own method of finding extremely high quality expired domains with links that you just would not believe.
For example, the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is one of, if not the most important news outlet in the world (it has a global Alexa rank of 55), so what would happen if you got a link - and not just any link, but an aged link - from that website?
Remember they don't do any paid advertising, if they link to you it's in a news story and it's because you are news worthy - so if you got a link from them at all you'd be in a small clique of privileged websites that others can only dream of, and your website would fly.
In fact from over 250,000 crawled pages on the BBC website I have found only 213 available domains, and this is going back to 1996!
How much would you pay to get a link from the BBC from a PR3 page from 2001 for example? It is literally worth it's weight in gold and you'd need to pay $Hundreds, but you can get from me a domain that has a link like this but where the domain is free to register because the website has long since died.
Believe me that the power of these links is like nothing you've ever seen before.
And this isn't just speculation because I've done it, tried it, and had huge success with it.
Same with CNN or real links from .gov or .edu sites (where it isn't just a comment spam link, but a real link from a campaign, or appeal, or study that they've conducted and have a page or news article about) - you just cannot buy links like this - it is IMPOSSIBLE.
I have had HUGE success using these in 2 ways:
1) Putting my money site on one of these domains;
2) Using them to create a Private Blog Network that I then create articles on, and link over to my money sites;
You could also try a 3rd way - Gorangs 301 redirect method - and he has one of these and is going to test it - but this is not a route I have gone down.
What I have experienced is that where I have taken say an IT website with aged links from say Harvard.edu, and have then put a completely different site on it about say hemorrhoids - it doesn't matter if I blast it to death with spammy links afterwards for hemorrhoids, the trust and reputation of the domain will carry it through and make it rank.
My personal favourite way to get the maximum benefit from these sites is to put a blog on them, create an article related to my money site, and then link over from that to my money site - the rankings have been amazing.
Literally I have been hitting Page 1 in days.
So, you can join up to my subscription service at www.qualityexpireddomains.com and receive 1 high quality expired domain per month.
If you're interested either PM me or visit www.qualityexpireddomains.com
It will be the wisest decision you've ever made.
How to get more blog visitors?
How to increase my blog traffic?
How to get more backlinks for my website/blog?........ etc
These are some common queries that almost every blogger (except elite blogger) ask to Google. There are thousands of answers of these questions. Some are more effective, some are less effective and some are valueless. I am going to give an effective solution of these questions. Hope my solution will satisfy you.
Most effective way to get more backlinks and traffic is to promote each and every post and page of your blog or website. I am describing 8 tasks that can bring huge visitors to your site. Complete these tasks after making every new posts.
1. Index Your Site to Search Engines: You must index your new blog post manually to search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. This will make your site more visible and instantly indexed in search engine result.
2. Ping Your Site: Ping is another way to index your site into many search engines, directories, Site lists etc within a short time. You may use pingomatic.com, googleping.com, pingoat.net etc. See more ping sites
3. Share in Social Networks: Social networks are amazing source of traffic. Spread your every posts via these social networks by sharing. Don't confine yourself within facebook, twitter or Google+. There are many more social networks such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, VK, Instagram, Habbo, Myspace etc. Join and share in these sites too.
4.Use Blogging Communities: There are some blogging communities which connect bloggers with Blogsphere. Sharing your new post in these communities will boost your traffic. You can use
Blogengage.com, Blokube.com, Inbound.org, Klinkk.com etc. See more blogging communities
5. Social Bookmarking: If you want to be backlink master then social bookmarking sites are perfect for you. Because you can build huge amount of both dofollow and nofollow backlinks by submitting your blog posts to these social bookmarking sites. See list of dofollow social bookmarking sites
6. Post in Forums: Forums are meeting place of internet activists. Open a related thread with your blog article's link and see the magic. Remember to give valuable information in order to get more targeted traffic to your blog.
7. Blog Comment: Making comments on niche blogs is a great way to build backlinks. Try to make comments on CommentLuv enabled blogs after publishing new articles. So that your latest article's link will be shown below your comment.
8. Various Promoting Sites: At last I would like to suggest you to promote your blog post's via various sites. Examples are given below:
# Open a tumblr blog and post your main blog's articles on that.
# Make pages at Squdioo and Hubpages to promote your post's.
# You can also create free web site using webly, wix, webs etc and boost your blog article's backlink.
Source: Sakib's Traffic - SEO and Web Traffic Solution