which broker are you using and why ?

Now I am using Trade12 broker which is regulated trading broker and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services, larges bonus offer 100% initial, lowest trading spreads, up to leverage 1:400 and much more real trading facilities. Ā Ā Ā 

As a scalper, I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads for making profit with certainly by using scalping that brings profit in a short time. Thatā€™s why, I have chosen MTI Markets which is regulated by IFSC and always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to lead a profitable trading life. Ā Ā Ā Ā 

• 1 month later...

I am using TradeWiseFX and the reason I am using their service is because of quality which is sky high while the small spread followed by bonuses, rebates and all such features enables me to work very well and the best part is. I am able to work through Prepaid Commission system, so that saves a lot of money for me and helps me gain profits by bigger margin.

Ā 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ā 

Many of the reasonsĀ that could haveĀ revealedĀ the traderĀ in choosing aĀ broker toĀ be used asĀ a meansĀ of currencyĀ trading,Ā it allĀ comes back toĀ the trader'sĀ reasonsĀ areĀ personal,Ā andĀ we know theĀ FXBĀ justĀ provide clear informationĀ so thatĀ preciseĀ in choosing

Archived